Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Do Not Joke With Prophecies! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Joke With Prophecies! (25755 Views)

Don't Joke With Prophecies / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by chaloskyx: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
Even Dr faucci who is a scientist prophesied about outbreak of a virus in 2017 better than any of our so called prophets why dint our pastors prophesy and prepare our minds for the current economic doom.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by CuteYvonne777: 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by kingxsamz(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
Lol, there's no fake or real man of God...
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by igbarasdynasty: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
It depends on how you classify people.God appoints prophets and send His messages through them.

you are right though • cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 17, 2020
Prophecies my butt.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by kingxsamz(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2020
foleskay:

What have your alfas and imams doing to end the virus. At least pastors are praying, anD if not because of d prayers of believers in Africa, the v w hv almost consumed us all by now. See the atheist countries like Italy France and US
how d virus his treating their fuckups. Reason am undecided

US and Italy... Atheist nations? undecided
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Myer(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
Omooba77:

It will still come to pass, you might even be the One God is waiting for sir.
I have met with people sir by God's grace

Your proof that prophecy is real is one that you're still waiting to come to pass?

And I thought I was dealing with a rational mind.

The problem is yall keep waiting for prophecies that are written for those in the bible.
You don't have a personal prophecy. Because all that feed you with is cock and bull.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 2:13pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

Your proof that prophecy is real is one that you're still waiting to come to pass?

And I thought I was dealing with a rational mind.

The problem is yall keep waiting for prophecies that are written for those in the bible.
You don't have a personal prophecy. Because all that feed you with is cock and bull.

Ok sir, God bless you
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Myer(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
Palado4u:

It's the mission of the church (RCCG) that every household should have a member and not prophecy.
The promise for the church is that it will still be on the earth when the Lord returns.
Thanks as you know this clarification now.

Imagine, you mean he even quoted a mission statement as a prophecy?
And this shows that RCCG is a business venture and not a church.
And honestly the man Adeboye has succeeded in milking Nigerians dry because Nigerians are a superstitious people who keep believing every cockcroach and wall gecko is a demonic attack.

The other day I watched the man requesting for billions of donations from his members and asking the billionaire donors to see him personally for a special meeting. I van imagine how much he raised that night alone.

The purpose of course wasn't to feed the needy but to build more auditorium for the church. But truly we know half of that is going into his personal account.

Organised religion is the real business.
I know a friend who decided to venture into the church business as his other ventures didn't work.
Today he already has a following and I can bet in a few years time they'll be calling him Daddy too. cheesy

I just remind him occasionally that we know his story.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Ayt27(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2020
Pattypatt:
My problem is how to differentiate real prophet from fake ones. Way too many charlatans like that liquid metal indabosky.

Deut 18:21

Also Why do you think that liquid metal is a charlatan?

If you are being objective oo
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Myer(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2020
Omooba77:

Ok sir, God bless you

Of course God's blessings in my life are on a daily basis and they are new every morning.
He blesses everyone. But your pastor has told you he will only bless you as long as you keep tithing and abiding by their rules.

Who is fooling who?
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Ayt27(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2020
mamatwiny:

You are very funny. So you don't believe it is your year? The year is still early naa. You still have June, July, Aug, sept, Oct, Nov DEC.
What you need is just one contact that will push you to your promise land. I have seen it happen b4. So don't be weary.
This year is still your year. Just believe and keep pushing.

May sef never finish
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by xavuv: 2:39pm On May 17, 2020
To be able to prophesy is a gift bestowed unto us by God the almighty. Not only the pastors or religious leaders has that gift.

An unreligious person can also prophesy, likewise an harlot, a drunkard, even a mad man can do same.

A religious leader that is secretly drenched in sin can also prophesy and come to pass, though holy spirit doesn't abide in him anymore, that doesn't mean the gift has gone. This is because the ability to prophesy is a gift from God. It is also one of the many nature of human spirit.

Many of our pastors/religious leaders today are vwry far away from God. Holy spirit has departed awaybfrom them a long time ago. They are only using their various gift.

Now this happened to me 8years ago: I threw a party on my Bach eve. Guys drank to stupor, & ladies were reckless as well.

Amid all those noise & music, a drunk guy called me and gave me a prophesy, i have never met him in my life, he followed a friend of mine to attend my bach eve. All he spoke looked like nonsense talk to me cuz then i thought he was drunk.

Alas, all what he told me that night started revealing themselves just a few years after my wedding.

Prophesy is real, have a discerning spirit, but eventually time will tell.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by IMASTEX: 2:58pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
prophecies are real if it's from a real man of God
Fixed. Who's isn't a man or woman of God. All are called to be sons of God including you.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
IMASTEX:

Fixed. Who's isn't a man or woman of God. All are called to be sons of God including you.
I strongly disagree,all are not called but few are chosen to pass God's message.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by sonmvayina(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
There is no need listening to charlatans parading them selves as prophets.. Prophesy ceased after the death of the last prophet.. That would be Malachi....
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 3:15pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

Of course God's blessings in my life are on a daily basis and they are new every morning.
He blesses everyone. But your pastor has told you he will only bless you as long as you keep tithing and abiding by their rules.

Who is fooling who?

Thati another discussion for another day sir;

Malachi 3: 8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 3:16pm On May 17, 2020
xavuv:
To be able to prophesy is a gift bestowed unto us by God the almighty. Not only the pastors or religious leaders has that gift.

An unreligious person can also prophesy, likewise an harlot, a drunkard, even a mad man can do same.

A religious leader that is secretly drenched in sin can also prophesy and come to pass, though holy spirit doesn't abide in him anymore, that doesn't mean the gift has gone. This is because the ability to prophesy is a gift from God. It is also one of the many nature of human spirit.

Many of our pastors/religious leaders today are vwry far away from God. Holy spirit has departed awaybfrom them a long time ago. They are only using their various gift.

Now this happened to me 8years ago: I threw a party on my Bach eve. Guys drank to stupor, & ladies were reckless as well.

Amid all those noise & music, a drunk guy called me and gave me a prophesy, i have never met him in my life, he followed a friend of mine to attend my bach eve. All he spoke looked like nonsense talk to me cuz then i thought he was drunk.

Alas, all what he told me that night started revealing themselves just a few years after my wedding.

Prophesy is real, have a discerning spirit, but eventually time will tell.

God bless you sir
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Olatara(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
My G. O pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a real man of God,we have several others but your questions limits my answer to one
I no be lez, but you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Myer(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2020
Omooba77:

Thati another discussion for another day sir;

Malachi 3: 8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Apparently, your ignorance is new every morning.

Ok bye.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
Wrong sir, in a black pot,you will find a white pap.No matter the situation of the world today,God does not abandon any generation,there will always be real prophets who shall continue to spread Gods love and messages to his children

God is not interested in predictions. we already have the complete Bible as a guide
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

And honestly the man Adeboye has succeeded in milking Nigerians dry because Nigerians are a superstitious people who keep believing every cockcroach and wall gecko is a demonic attack.

The other day I watched the man requesting for billions of donations from his members and asking the billionaire donors to see him personally for a special meeting. I van imagine how much he raised that night alone.

The purpose of course wasn't to feed the needy but to build more auditorium for the church. But truly we know half of that is going into his personal account.

I know a friend who decided to venture into the church business as his other ventures didn't work.
Today he already has a following and I can bet in a few years time they'll be calling him Daddy too. cheesy

What is Prophecy Sir?
Foretelling what will happen in the future. RCCG will have a member in every household and this has become a Mission Statement sir
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 3:30pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

How much has Pastor Adeboye milked from you Sir? Funny enough something is telling me you will soon become like him and preach to the unreach.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

Ok bye.
Thank you sir. God's foolishness is wiser than men's wisdom
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
Olatara:
I no be lez, but you are beautiful.
funny thanks darling we are all beautiful in our own ways
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
Lostz:

God is not interested in predictions. we already have the complete Bible as a guide
Prophesies are not predictions
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2020
Omooba77:
Today many people dont believe in prophecies because they see many men of God as fake.
The Truth about prophecies is that if it is of God, no matter how long it will come to pass.

Remember, Isaiah prophecied about the birth of Jesus, which did not come in the life time of Isaiah and all that heard it. Many would have taken him to be a joker, alas, about 400 years later the prophecy was fulfilled.

So many prophecies in the Bible; many have been fulfilled, some yet. In a nutshell, all will be fulfilled!

The Greatest of them all is that Jesus Christ will return back and Only His Saints will reign with Him!

All the examples u listed happened inside a book.

Give us real life examples.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Onlyonebuhari: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
pelzz:

na you sabi o

Keep glorying thieves. They constitute 50% of Nigeria problem
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
Prophecies are the things that must happen in your life,however you can avert a bad prophesy by running to the almighty to change the situation,Hes always a merciful God and will not leave any of his children to suffer.All good things prophesied to your life will surely come to pass at God's appointed time,nothing can ever change that.Situations will lead you on to your prophesy been fulfilled(work or no work)

Amen in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by IMASTEX: 4:11pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
I strongly disagree,all are not called but few are chosen to pass God's message.
That is old testament before the birth & death of Christ. If you still hold unto those believes as the pastors want you to, then Christ died in vain. The only difference between you & your pastor is the time devoted in studying the word. Christ died for all, and called all sons to those who believed in him. Your pastors face the exact same challenges you're facing and fall as well. The only spiritual father is Christ every other person are your fellow Christians in faith. You may accord respect to those advance in the word but not to make them a mediator to God.
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Omooba77: 4:12pm On May 17, 2020
Myer:

Ok bye.
There is a man here, before the year runs out, you will be preaching Christ in your neighbourhood
Re: Do Not Joke With Prophecies! by Legendguru: 4:34pm On May 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.