Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) (5172 Views)

Comparing Ambodes First 100 Days Vs Sanwo Olu First 100 Days / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by InfoSources: 8:26am On May 17, 2020
The difference is clear people. Wake up!

11 Likes

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
I know, you know and everyone knows that they prefer the pic for Buhari's era to the one for Goodluck's so why bother?

Goodluck was a herbalist who was busy preparing medications for a mad man without first asking if the mad man was interested. undecided

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Turantula(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2020
Sai Baba!
cc:imhotep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 17, 2020
Turantula:
Sai Baba!
cc:imhotep
PDP gave them good schools
APC gave them covid.

GEJ amaka.

Cc lzaa bamite

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by bamite(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
imhotep:

APC gave them covid.

GEJ amaka.

Cc lzaa bamite

Ode again

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by rakumi(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2020
imhotep:

APC gave them covid.

GEJ amaka.

Cc lzaa bamite

No sense in this tbvh

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nukilia: 10:24am On May 17, 2020
The bastards will never appreciate any good deed by a Southerner grin grin grin
The earlier we do away with the leeches the better for our country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by helinues: 10:26am On May 17, 2020
bamite:

Ode again

The guy/girl is so annoying..

How can one dedicated his time to be trolling innocent people online.

Shame the person no get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Goldencheese(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2020
The Goodluck era is far, far better than this Buhari era in spite of the weaknesses of the former govt.

The present govt has taken us light years backwards.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
rakumi:

No sense in this tbvh
You only find sense in shouting sai baba grin

10 Likes

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
bamite:

Ode again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2020
Goldencheese:
The Goodluck era is far, far better than this Buhari era in spite of the weaknesses of the former govt.

The present govt has taken us light years backwards.
Bamite right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by lukui: 10:33am On May 17, 2020
Continue to be drinking burantashi in the night and sleeping with women and procreating like pigs and dogs without taking care of the children or any means of taking g care of them and come and be expecting the federal government will take care of them for you.

Bunch of *****, f**L's and st***d people, imagine 9million children roaming the streets in Nigeria with bowls and empty stomachs all in the name of one old system that they won't abolish.

Even Islam forbids begging in the streets, the Quran stipulated terms and conditions to be met before marrying more than one wife.
Only one man can birth up to 50 children. Keep reproducing, you will produce criminals, thieves, bokoharam, armed robbers, yahoo yahoo and so on.

God will not do for man, what man supposed to do for himself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by rakumi(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2020
imhotep:

You only find sense in shouting sai baba grin

Kids with phones... Smh
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2020
The Almajiri school was noble, but they turn it down. I remember former governor of kano state bragged about using them to remove GEJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2020
The North are their own enemies undecided

5 Likes

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by HeadShot: 11:13am On May 17, 2020
rakumi:

No sense in this tbvh

But there is sense in sharing 679 million daily to feed school children who aren't in school....

Any supporter of this administration is the devil

Cc Lzaa Imhotep

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by rakumi(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2020
HeadShot:

But there is sense in sharing 679 million daily to feed school children who aren't in school....

Cc Lzaa Imhotep

Think with your head... Oh, snap. Headshot! DOA...

PS: I prolly hate 'em more than you do but you don't see me fooling around aii
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2020
HeadShot:

Cc Lzaa
Rakumi is looking for any opportunity to support APC ineptitude grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Gandollar(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2020
Onojanson:
The Almajiri school was noble, but they turn it down. I remember former governor of kano state bragged about using them to remove GEJ
I remember babangida aliyu of Niger state saying building almajiri and nomadic education schools was an insult to the almajiris because it was discriminatory.

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by rakumi(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
imhotep:

Rakumi is looking for any opportunity to support APC ineptitude grin

And you're looking for an excuse to be ignorant. I'd leave you to It...
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
rakumi:

And you're looking for an excuse to be ignorant. I'd leave you to It...
Sai mama.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
Literacy level is the number one determinant of progress in a society.
Kudos GEJ.
For Sai Barber, I have nothing to say.
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
I remember babangida aliyu of Niger state saying building almajiri and nomadic education schools was an insult to the almajiris because it was discriminatory.
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
J111333:
I know, you know and everyone knows that they prefer the pic for Buhari's era to the one for Goodluck's so why bother?

Goodluck was a herbalist who was busy preparing medications for a mad man without first asking if the mad man was interested. undecided
True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
Am not bothered neither do I feel sorry for them, they got what they voted for. So they should brace themselves
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by nazablossom(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
They will be remembered again in 2023.
Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by TheABOMINATION: 5:19pm On May 17, 2020
Buhari is a wicked devil, an ungrateful bastard.

He spends N679m daily to feed school children who are currently at home with their families in a scam school feeding program, but won't spend a single kobo to take care of almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by benzion72(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
Suffer heads cannot be helped, they must suffer na their Allah destiny

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by AhoadaRivers: 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
They are better off with the buhari situation. At least they can be mobilized against yoruba 'kuffar' presidential candidate in 2023. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Goodluck Jonathan Days Vs Buhari Days (Pics) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
J111333:

This is deep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Has The Capacity To Lead Nigeria, Says Emir Of Dutse / Al Queda Ties Seen For Boko Haram According To Wall Street Journal / They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.