Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients (7233 Views)

Lagos Discharges 15 More COVID-19 Patients / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2020
YoungLionone:
Chilling and sipping my coffee.
Oga this one na Kunu.....
Jos kunu for that matter.
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2020
wax101:
CORONA VIRUS IN SUB-SAHARA AFRICA ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA IS A HOAX.
-HOW WERE THEY TESTED?
-ACCORDING TO W.H.O, COVID19 HAS NO CURE.
-HOW WERE THEY TREATED, CURE & DISCHARGED?
-HAVE PEOPLE WITH WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM NOT BEEN DIEING IN NIGERIA SINCE AGES?

OK KONTINUE!
Baba i believe you are educated, you don't need a degree in MBBS to know that coronavirus does not have a particular medication... You get treated on the type of disease that shows in you.

If you have high fever, you will be given drugs for that, that is more reason malaira drugs is being touted as a possible cure for coronavirus.

Yes everything is possible in Nigeria, i believe there is a bit scam in fighting coronavirus in Nigeria but it do exist.
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by Noah2gud(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by GBJakes(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2020
Flattened the curve when you have not yet tested 1% of your population. Let's not deceives
our selves bi'ko!
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by egworlordor(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2020
crownedprinz:
My own is that i don't still get how Lagos will be 179 today and 27 tomorrow. is it that they don't want to record 200 in a day? The curve is very inconsistent.

It usually depends on the number of samples they took in a day

1 Like

Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by Gkemz: 10:57am On May 17, 2020
Malaria patients discharged after completing treatment.
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by ehardetola(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2020
Where are they? I need proof to believe. Some of them are malaria patient not COVID-19. Before the COVID-19 if you have malaria you won't fear, because of fear most of us has already swallow small cough like this you you will be thinking is COVID-19. My own is what you believe that will have effect on you. Bye...
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by josh1998(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2020
I pray for the safety of nigerians tongue grin
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by K4daniel: 11:18am On May 17, 2020
Thank God it's fading away...I see corona virus leaving Nigeria very soon.
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by MCIU: 11:23am On May 17, 2020
Brendaniel:

Haba Bros... all these on top of one tribe grin but on a serious note I think you are the one with most issues you listed up there

1. If you are not greedy and self centered you would have mixed up freely with other tribes deeply to know that there are good human beings and bad human beings in every tribe, these are black people like you and Mega Churches In United States you want to travel out and expect the chinese or the whites to treat you well, when you look at your fellow black as evil, you are just self centered.

2. you say igbos have bitter mind towards every other tribe and don't want other tribes to excel but you have forgotten that Don Jazzy signed 80% of other tribes as his artists and made all of them successful, e-money supports people without asking them which tribe they came from, Emeka Offor sponsors a toll free foundation for suicidal individuals all across Nigeria with free medical support, I can go on and on, You what have you done for other tribes ?

3. You claim Igbos are full of pride, well I am still yet to find out when pride decided to only be with Igbos, You know people who are very proud most times are usually the ones who see pride every person.

4. I am yet to see a tribe that does not love money grin

I'm surprised some people even joined in liking your comment grin
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by olazy6(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2020
Good
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by CuteYvonne777: 1:39pm On May 17, 2020
Let's See The Video
Re: FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients by Legendguru: 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? / COVID-19 Update For March 3 2021 In Nigeria / Good Hospitals In Port Harcourt/ Surroundings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.