Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients (5181 Views)

Lagos Discharges 15 More COVID-19 Patients / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by Rilwayne001: 1:19pm On May 17, 2020
Diknijaspu:
Check and do

Most likely a scam. undecided
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
africanusvu:
How do u know that the monicker that insulted you ar Igbos.how also did u know that the Mod that banned you is Igbo.take a whole hour a go through comments here and see that the most insulted ar Igbos.also here in NL u can't comment on Muslim thread unless u ar a Muslim but anybody can comment on Christian thread.i am an Igbo Christian and is more than ten years here.i av received so many banns even directly from Arun.lalastic.sometimes for criticising my IPOB.we dnt have Igbo mod in NL check up.seems u ar allowing Ur hatred on Igbos and Christians control Ur emotions
Chinedu, that guy is saying the pure truth. It's audible to the deaf and obvious to the blind that Christians insult Muslims most on this forum. Gone are the days, when Nairaland was a unique forum, RIP to the old Nairaland.
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by Brainzz40(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
sometimes i wonder if they are confirming malaria instead of coronavirus
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by OKTolu: 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
Good
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by apexc8580: 2:37pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 2331507[/color]
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by MCIU: 2:55pm On May 17, 2020
africanusvu:
How do u know that the monicker that insulted you ar Igbos.how also did u know that the Mod that banned you is Igbo.take a whole hour a go through comments here and see that the most insulted ar Igbos.also here in NL u can't comment on Muslim thread unless u ar a Muslim but anybody can comment on Christian thread.i am an Mega Churches In United States Igbo Christian and is more than ten years here.i av received so many banns even directly from Arun.lalastic.sometimes for criticising my IPOB.we dnt have Igbo mod in NL check up.seems u ar allowing Ur hatred on Igbos and Christians control Ur emotions
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by africanusvu(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Chinedu, that guy is saying the pure truth. It's audible to the deaf and obvious to the blind that Christians insult Muslims most on this forum. Gone are the days, when Nairaland was a unique forum, RIP to the old Nairaland.
.Yes u may be right after all.NL used to be my favorite those days with matured sound reasonable guys and post.but these days.alot of kids with religious and tribal insults.very childish comment and quotes especially bw some kids who claim to be Yoruba and Ibos.making very shameful and silly unprintable comments.frankly I am considering backing off.i av been here too many yrs.even explorers seems to have left including Lady F
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
africanusvu:
.Yes u may be right after all.NL used to be my favorite those days with matured sound reasonable guys and post.but these days.alot of kids with religious and tribal insults.very childish comment and quotes especially bw some kids who claim to be Yoruba and Ibos.making very shameful and silly unprintable comments.frankly I am considering backing off.i av been here too many yrs.even explorers seems to have left including Lady F
Explorer still active up to this moment, but that of Lady F I never can tell. Things have changed totally, Seun should do something before things get out of hands.
Re: Bauchi Discharges 28 More COVID-19 Patients by Ayomidexj8(f): 6:56pm On May 17, 2020
Getting better ����

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Beef Consumption / Eating Disorders In Adolescents! / Please How To Get Ginseng In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.