Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher (5942 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Increased Group Members Capacity From 100 To 256 / Lagos Launches 100 Air-conditioned Internet-enabled Buses? / MTN Apologises But Yet To Refund Air Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher by adetona03: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
I read a post that gave the list of recharge card dealers in Nigeria especially in Lagos. I commend the effort at that, but I am sorry to say that a good number of them are no more in the business.
Some dealers are just being selfish and greed bitten. Printing recharge card is still very a lucrative business, that's if you are lucky to find a 1st first dealer who also offer a competitive price.
The truth is, one can actually make #20 from printing #100 air time voucher. But if the card gets to two dealers before you, then it is certain that the gain(#20) will be shared among three to four person which will reduce the gain to an insignificant margin of #5 or #2 especially if you are the last buyer.

I was a bit conservative in giving this information but I thought this could be my quota to bestnigerianforum or the rent I pay for the room I occupy on earth. Moreover, it won't reduce how much I earn from printing recharge card in my locality.
I have only nine customers(wholesale-stores) in my LGA each buying not less than 750 PIN every Saturday morning.This may look so small but if you would sell to your customer at a reduced price say #88 or #90 more customers will come and your business growing.

If you have enough capital to start , PHILIPS TELECOMMUNICATION offer #70 for #100 PIN and #165 for #200 PIN all networks. But you can only buy a minimum of #100,000 worth of PIN. Their contact e-mail: onokpeguthompson@yahoo.com
But if you are constrained buy finances you can start with DUBEC LTD,a subsidiary of PHILIPS TELECOMMUNICATION. They offer #78 for #100 PIN and #172 for #200 PIN all networks EXCEPT Etisalat and Visa. Their minimum quantity is #50,000 worth of PIN. Their contact e-mail : dubecltd@yahoo.com. This price is likely to change but not more than #2. This was the prevailing price when I bought from them last week.
GOODLUCK!
Re: You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher by Adeydotun: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2011
pls give me the addresses and contact of these company u have used to bless us.
Re: You Can Make #20 From #100 Air Time Voucher by uchman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
Plz tanx poster,plz hw do i start?how do i receive it?do i need a computer,internet nd printing?how do i verify d pin 2see dat it is real?

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Phillip Frimpong | Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband / How To Insert Quote Here! / Ogun Iferan To Gbona Gan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.