Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Study A Masters In Europe Scholarships - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Study A Masters In Europe Scholarships (423 Views)

Can I Apply For A Masters Degree Abroad With My Postgraduate Diploma Transcripts / Consent Order Case Study – A Long Marriage With Kids / A Masters Degree Sponsorship In UK Or To Continue My Job As A Field Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study A Masters In Europe Scholarships by Jobpro: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
educations.com
Masters Degree

Deadline: 17 August 2020 (Annual)
Study in: European Countries
Course starts Spring 2021

Brief description:

One Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship is being offered by educations.com, to students from any country in the world, with the potential to become globally-minded leaders. Only candidates who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school, are eligible.

Host Institution(s):

European universities and graduate schools

Level/Field(s) of study:

Masters degree in any subject, and in any language

Number of Scholarships:

Target group:

Students undertaking a master’s degree abroad at a European university

Scholarship value/inclusions:

One postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000, to help cover tuition fees.

Eligibility:

Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree and must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school they are applying for. They must also meet the language requirements for the program. They must therefore have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe (see the Official Website for an official list of European countries).
[http://fundus.site/study-a-masters-in-europe-scholarships/][http://fundus.site/study-a-masters-in-europe-scholarships/]

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Is Against Iniobong John Is Against Me! – Akpabio / #endsars Conspiracy: Buhari Spoke With Ghana President, Refuses To Speak With Sa / Dezital Digital Marketing Company In Lahore - Complete Digital Marketing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.