Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Jjkkk - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jjkkk (1025 Views)

Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land / How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jjkkk by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2020
Hdjdnnsns
Re: Jjkkk by Perfecttouchade: 9:51am On May 17, 2020
cc: lawyer
Re: Jjkkk by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
cc: lawyer
i got a lawyer..just that am skeptical with the plots..is it a government land or what? Dont have money to pursue any findings to ascertain if the plots is genuine..am only banking on the fees for the purchase i will pay the lawyer..i dont like the place actually but thr place is tied with my finances cause the person owes me some certain amount and he wants to pay me with the plots..
Re: Jjkkk by Renida: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Get a lawyer. I passed this location some week back lots of lands in the area for sale, so you must buy from just this if you're uncomfortable with the arangement
Re: Jjkkk by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2020
Renida:
Get a lawyer. I passed this location some week back lots of lands in the area for sale, so you must buy from just this if you're uncomfortable with the arangement
buy from ? Was lost in the last statement..
Re: Jjkkk by Renida: 10:02am On May 17, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
buy from ? Was lost in the last statement..

From other sellers you may be more comfortable with. There are hundreds of acres in that area. If you're not comfortable with this, go for another seller you may find comfort in
Re: Jjkkk by Oluwapresley(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Renida:

As if God brought you to this thread. Good morning, boss. Please, do you know about agbowa? I heard it's after this imota area. If yes, please, what do you think about getting a plot of land for residential purpose in that area? Thanks for your time. I promise you, I do not take it for granted.
Re: Jjkkk by Renida: 10:24am On May 17, 2020
Oluwapresley:

As if God brought you to this thread. Good morning, boss. Please, do you know about agbowa? I heard it's after this imota area. If yes, please, what do you think about getting a plot of land for residential purpose in that area? Thanks for your time. I promise you, I do not take it for granted.

I know imota very popular. Yes, imota is home to many landed properties put up for sale at very good price. Why?, not because the lands have issues but owners don't have the funds to develop them.

This doesn't Imply not conducting due diligence before buying a land. With 60-80k to a lawyer, background research can be done on your behalf to investigate a land and give you go ahead or not irrespective of the documents them at will be issued upon payment.

I have seen a two plots very cheap together in ikorodu not even as far as imota. What's crucial is conducting due diligence and pursuing your objective than let negative assertions with old you from taking a move.
Re: Jjkkk by Oluwapresley(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2020
Renida:

I know imota very popular. Yes, imota is home to many landed properties put up for sale at very good price. Why?, not because the lands have issues but owners don't have the funds to develop them.

This doesn't Imply not conducting due diligence before buying a land. With 60-80k to a lawyer, background research can be done on your behalf to investigate a land and give you go ahead or not irrespective of the documents them at will be issued upon payment.

I have seen a two plots very cheap together in ikorodu not even as far as imota. What's crucial is conducting due diligence and pursuing your objective than let negative assertions with old you from taking a move.

Thanks, boss... But this particular one isn't in imota. It's in Agbowa.
Re: Jjkkk by Perfecttouchade: 10:31am On May 17, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
i got a lawyer..just that am skeptical with the plots..is it a government land or what? Dont have money to pursue any findings to ascertain if the plots is genuine..am only banking on the fees for the purchase i will pay the lawyer..i dont like the place actually but thr place is tied with my finances cause the person owes me some certain amount and he wants to pay me with the plots..
contact lawyer, he is the mod in charge of property section..see screenshot

1 Share

Re: Jjkkk by Renida: 10:44am On May 17, 2020
Oluwapresley:

Thanks, boss... But this particular one isn't in imota. It's in Agbowa.

Yes. I was speaking in respective to that guy. I also intend to purchase acres in that same area you intend to buy yours for farming
Re: Jjkkk by Oluwapresley(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2020
Renida:

Yes. I was speaking in respective to that guy. I also intend to purchase acres in that same area you intend to buy yours for farming

So I'm guessing Agbowa is largely dominated by farms?
Re: Jjkkk by Renida: 11:10am On May 17, 2020
Oluwapresley:

So I'm guessing Agbowa is largely dominated by farms?

Lands that can be used for farms. I refuse to understand why people haven't gone to buy up all for farms. There are industries springing up there though

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 400sqm Land At Corner Piece At Off Bank Anthony Ikeja. / 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Abimbola Estate Oko-oba / Holiday Rentals In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.