Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police (526 Views)

My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Lagosfinder(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2020
Let's discuss

Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Jayjezey: 10:06am On May 17, 2020
Good question. A lot of Nigerians wear it just to pass police checkpoints.
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Tissaia(f): 10:14am On May 17, 2020
I just feel like small or my freedom is suppressed so I refuse to wear it.
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Amotolongbo(f): 10:19am On May 17, 2020
Sincerely,

I wear the mask in order to escape the harassment of Nigerian police. They can seize any opportunity to punish and extort.

My motive of wearing the mask while going out is to protect me not from COVID19, but the police in humane treatment and extortion
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by akandi4u(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2020
I don't wear face mask. I've never won and I won't wear. If i should do, it's only to avoid being harrased. Self conciousness is the best and frequent washing of hands. Infact, just be clean. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Know what you eat, who you relate and how you handle things. Even medic personel using this face mask still get caught because they are not concious of how the handle patience.
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Righteousness89(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2020
Nigerian Police were given their Food the day Wearing Face Mask became Compulsory in Nigeria.
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Dewze(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2020
90% of Nigerians are wearing it to avoid police wahala.
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Kalapizim(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2020
All of the above, for safety, for work because my work place won't allow you entrance sef and finally police.

Those demons came to raid my street yesterday because of face masks
Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by CaptainStephen(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Let's discuss
To protect oo

Olopa can stay on their lane

Re: Are You Wearing Face Mask Cause Of The Fear Of Corona Or Just To Pass Police by Lagosfinder(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
CaptainStephen:
To protect oo
Olopa can stay on their lane
Not many of us wear to protect. Many are all for the pass

(1) (Reply)

Body Massage Therapist / Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC / Find The Best Opioid Addiction Treatment Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.