Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully (1135 Views)

Steering Wheel Is Making Noise When Turning / Help Help !!!! My Camry Big For Nothing Is Making Noise After Ringing Engine / Extremely clean and sound tokunbo Toyota Camry 2005 model for sale! price #1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by LuiCr: 11:40am On May 17, 2020
Having problems with my steering. When I turn it fully like when making u turn it makes a loud cracking noise like something is dragging under the car. One mechanic told me it's shock absorber and absorber pad. Another one is telling me it's steering rack and steering pump.please which do I listen to or maybe it's something else?
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by patlex: 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
I'm not a mechanic. But when I had similar issue in my Avalon, it was the steering oil leaking. If I poured in oil to the steering oil container, it stopped. And when it leaks away, it starts.

I took it to the mechanic and discovered that one of the tubes conducting the steering oil was leaking. Once that was fixed, everything stopped.

So the person telling you steering pump and rack is closer to being correct. It maybe the pump is not functioning well, or could be just leakage.

I guess you should listen more to that mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by degamonn: 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
Let your mechanic check your power steering pump.
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by Autogduru411: 12:12pm On May 17, 2020
I'm a mechanic and i can tell you for free, it is your drive shaft (the shaft) is faulty and needs to be replaced immediately to avoid embarrassment on the road.

1 Like

Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by gamapoy539: 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
Your caburator is bad man.. very bad.
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by Okeytus(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
though I am not a mechanic, I think it's your shaft, I had the same issue with my Corolla and changed it both off recent.

1 Like

Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by teetooraj(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
LuiCr:
Having problems with my steering. When I turn it fully like when making u turn it makes a loud cracking noise like something is dragging under the car. One mechanic told me it's shock absorber and absorber pad. Another one is telling me it's steering rack and steering pump.please which do I listen to or maybe it's something else?

It's most likely you have a faulty shaft. Have your mechanic check it out and give you full details of the issue.

1 Like

Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by ForkDragnet: 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
If it makes a sound like something is breaking (kra kra kra) then its your shaft but if the sound is like that of boiling sounds like (wooo wooo) when turning, then that problem is from your power steering rack/pump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by lildush(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
ForkDragnet:
If it makes a sound like something is breaking (kra kra kra) then its your shaft but if the sound is like that of boiling sounds like (wooo wooo) when turning, then that problem is from your power steering rack/pump

Totally agree with you. I had same experience. Am buying a new power steering pump tomorrow. Same Camry 2005
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by helara6095: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Discover the allure of Daegu Room Salons, where entertainment meets sophistication. Explore premium venues offering exquisite experiences in Daegu. Unveil the city's hidden gems, from luxurious settings to top-tier hospitality. Experience Daegu's vibrant nightlife in these exclusive spaces, blending elegance and entertainment seamlessly.[url]대구 룸싸롱[https://www.yaplay-daegu.com/%eb%8c%80%ea%b5%ac%eb%a3%b8%ec%8b%b8%eb%a1%b1/]
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by helara6095: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Discover the allure of Daegu Room Salons, where entertainment meets sophistication. Explore premium venues offering exquisite experiences in Daegu. Unveil the city's hidden gems, from luxurious settings to top-tier hospitality. Experience Daegu's vibrant nightlife in these exclusive spaces, blending elegance and entertainment seamlessly.대구 룸싸롱 https://www.yaplay-daegu.com/%eb%8c%80%ea%b5%ac%eb%a3%b8%ec%8b%b8%eb%a1%b1/
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by helara6095: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Uncover the vibrant world of Gangnam Kappa, blending traditional charm with modern allure. Dive into a cultural fusion where Kappa meets Gangnam style, developing a unique experience. Unveil the secrets of Gangnam Kappa, a captivating blend of tradition and trend that promises to redefine your cultural journey.강남카빠 https://www.gangnamkim.com/
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by helara6095: 9:00am On Jan 07
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.강남 레깅스룸 https://www.gangnam-plus.com/
Re: Camry 2005 Steering Making Noise When I Turn My Hand Fully by helara6095: 2:23pm On Feb 27
Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.借錢 https://www.lbk.com.tw/

(1) (Reply)

2002 BMW 330i In Abuja, Nigerian Used For Sale!!! / SOLD!Tokz Ford Mundeo 05/06 / Sold sold Foreign Used 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.