Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

New Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Money (563 Views)

Buying Shit Coins At Their Early Stage Is The New Money Machine / Ice Block Investment The New Money Way / Get A Working PAYPAL And Withdraw To Your Account At N360/$ + New Money Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Money by BimberBuzz: 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
New money simply means money source that is not crowded yet but paying large

What are we talking about? An act of growing money passively from say N2,000 monthly to N5,000 to N10,000 to N50,000 etc

Hey, this is not an investment ooo. Just chill

Imagine when NL started out, they were probably making say N10,000 from adverts and others; right now, they rake in millions...that's the new money I'm talking about

It's about you owning a piece of the internet which at first might be making you little money and at the end of the day starts raking in hundreds of thousands of Naira

Here is the gist: you will be given a platform, say a forum like "this section of NL", you will write about things that interests you, network with people of similar interests and from there, you can place adverts on it too to get money.

It might sound complicated but it's not; for instance, my interest is in iPhone, I will be given a forum on iPhone to post anything I like about it, invite my fellow iPhone lovers to see what I'm writing and as my community grows, I can make money from ads on my platform, adsense, from sale of iPhone itself, its accessories amidst others without me lifting a finger, all from the comfort of my room

Even before your community grows to have a larger base, you are earning daily on posts, views etc

This is fun to do guys; monetize your time online not just by reading some news posted everywhere but building something solid; anyways, the discussion continues on the WhatsApp groups: http://chat.bimberbuzz.com/

Bimberbuzz is a user-generated content and revenue sharing website!
Re: New Money by BimberBuzz: 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
Attend the training, then you can decide if it's for u or not
Re: New Money by BimberBuzz: 9:44am On May 23, 2020
Let's do this together

1 Like

Re: New Money by Alexbaby12(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2020
I'm interested
Re: New Money by BimberBuzz: 12:04pm On May 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

N8m Investment Opportunity Available For Expansion / Earn Legitly With Telegram,by Doing Tasks, Its Genuine. / Ibom Tropicana Mall Re- Opening:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.