Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says (930 Views)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Adebayodavid: 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as @bluegirlolu on Twitter has taken to the platform to air her opinion about secondary school graduates.

According to BlueGirl, it is impossible for a student to graduate from secondary school a virgin. She said everybody breaks his/her virginity while in secondary school.

However, some Nigerians countered her opinion, warning her to speak for only herself and stop generalizing statements that are untrue.

Some others also claimed being virgins under the comment section of her tweet as an evidence to show that what she said was a fallacy, which should be highly disregarded.

See her post below;
https://afrigistbase.com/is-it-true-nobody-finished-secondary-school-a-virgin-lady-says/
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by STARGREEN(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2020
When the brain is half empty...below the pants takes the function which is usually an empty content.
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Davash222(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2020
I did!
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by GOFRONT(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
Chalè.......This table you are shaking, Onyi22, feliciaOja, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto, Bobrisky, Tacha, Tiwa savage....All of them full intop the table..

Continue shaking it.....Kin ji ko!!
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Onyi22(f): 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chalè.......This table you are shaking, Onyi22, feliciaOja, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto, Bobrisky, Tacha, Tiwa savage....All of them full intop the table..

Continue shaking it.....Kin ji ko!!
Bleep u and Bleep d poster

1 Like

Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Sunmolar(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2020
By HIS grace,I did finish secondary school still intact.
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 17, 2020
Finally you see?? But I will not say anything because you just broke the table that belongs to many ladies here.

Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by chii8(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2020
Aunty speak for your self, please,it is not our fault that you and your friends list your virginity in secondary School...
Re: Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:53pm On May 17, 2020
I even went to the Higher Institution {17 years} and finished sef. Immorality is a thing of the mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Keeps Social Media Buzzing As She Turn Her Panties To Bra(photos). / Lyta Biography And Networth | Marlian Music New Artist / BBNaija Winner Laycon Collaborates With Joeboy On Nobody Remix - Watch Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.