Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Didn't Speak On Biafra And Niger- Delta. Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Speak On Biafra And Niger- Delta. Goodluck Jonathan. (380 Views)

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Speak On Biafra And Niger- Delta. Goodluck Jonathan. by dignity33: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
You accused Igbo of forcing the people of Niger delta to join Biafra but you guys from South West are busy peddling all lies you could about Niger delta. Today is Niger delta this tomorrow is Goodluck this what are you fighting for, Igbos are not scared to go out of Nigeria alone. your propaganda can not stop Igbo from leaving Nigeria when the time come.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Speak On Biafra And Niger- Delta. Goodluck Jonathan. by successmatters(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: I Didn't Speak On Biafra And Niger- Delta. Goodluck Jonathan. by dignity33: 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
Map of Nigeria numerically showing states typically considered part of the Niger Delta region: 1. Abia, 2. Akwa Ibom, 3. Bayelsa, 4. Cross River, 5. Delta, 6. Edo, 7.Imo, 8. Ondo, 9. Rivers

(1) (Reply)

‘I Didn’t Join Politics To Solve Nigeria’s Problems’ – Rotimi Amaechi Says / Lagos Doctors Begins Indefinite Sit-at-home Strike To Protest Police Harassment / COVID-19: Saraki Donates N10,000 Stipend To 500 Youth Artisans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.