Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? (505 Views)

Anywhere You See This Man, Kindly Report To Nearest Police Station / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by olakunle5296: 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Please I need to know people's opinion about this

If one finds a missing phone on the floor here in Nigeria, is it reasonable to take it to the nearest police station, and drop it there for the owner to pick it up as an honest person?
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Isoduwa(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2020
olakunle5296:

If one finds a missing phone on the floor here in Nigeria, is it reasonable to take it to the nearest police station, and drop it there for the owner to pick it up as an honest person?

Yes, very possible but hold your bail money when going because I'm 100% sure they will arrest you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Shellsploit: 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
Isoduwa:

Yes, very possible but hold your bail money when going because I'm 100% sure they will arrest you

Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Holumhidey(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
Go flash the phone and start using it joor.....
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
You can take it back to the station. But one has to be careful... You never can tell the history that happened with the phone before it was stolen (i.e if the owner was kidnapped) or a complaint for stolen phone has been filed.

But when you go, try to dress smart and look confident, otherwise they'll intimidate you and you'll have to pay roger for being kind
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Oblongata: 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
My brother, if you see any lost phone in Nigeria, DON’T PICK!

Commot eyes dey go ur own

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Pat081: 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
My own useless advice to u is that dnt try it police is ur friend only inside news paper and tv what u dnt do u will tell them u do it only if court gv u bail oo
olakunle5296:

Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by bmdmixer: 1:38pm On May 17, 2020
turn it on n wait for it to ring, else look for s contact on d phone n call d person
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by bmdmixer: 1:38pm On May 17, 2020
turn it on n wait for it to ring, else look for a contact on d phone like family member n call d person
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
YOU BETTER UNFOUND YOURSELF FROM THE FOUND PHONE IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF.
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Lyydia2(f): 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
Take it there with at least 2 friends, female included.
With a recorder in ur pocket
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Thomthom(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2020
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am...wait for the owner to call you
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
If you wanna try that, you hafta go with a witness... Ya know? Go with their husby, A LAWYER...
Re: In Need Of Advice; Can I Take A Found Missing Phone To Nearest Police Station? by Bola146(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
Take it to any radio station

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Bobrisky In Lagos (picture) / How Nigerian Man Duped Several Persons With ‘ponmo’ Scheme / Serial Rapist Muhammad Zulfa Who Had Raped 40 Women, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.