Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died (5495 Views)

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Photos Of People Right Before They Died (histogore) / 10 Last Taken Photos Of Victims Right Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
Coming up soon ...check my profile for the first top 10 photos of serial killer victims before their death
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by illicit(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2020
Bring popcorn wen u r coming

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
illicit:
oh of course and vodka blends well with the mix

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
illicit:
follow me I'll follow back

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
Waiting wink.....hope it's coming today??

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by Mightyhaiz: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Bring it on bro... U doing very well..
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Bring it on bro... U doing very well..
deeply appreciate your honest reply thank you, have you checked the previous post of top 10 pictures of victims before they died?
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by DriggityDre: 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
Nice threads, bruh.
You a fan? I am.

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Waiting wink.....hope it's coming today??
definitely yeah! Tonight is John Wayne gacy the killer clown , , Please stay updated with the stories I'll be posting by 7 crime Section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Coming up soon ...check my profile for the first top 10 photos of serial killer victims before their death
You should create a YouTube channel and do this stuff there. I'll be your first sub once you create it. Make some money from it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:01pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
definitely yeah! Tonight is John Wayne gacy the killer clown , , Please stay updated with the stories I'll be posting by 7 crime Section
There's this dude, can't remember his name, he'd peel off the skin off his victims and use the peel skin to make different stuff like ball, bags, etc.
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

There's this dude, can't remember his name, he'd peel off the skin off his victims and use the peel skin to make different stuff like ball, bags, etc.
The famous Ghoal of plaintfield, Ed Gein , men he was first class bleeped up mentally

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You should create a YouTube channel and do this stuff there. I'll be your first sub once you create it. Make some money from it bro.
yeah definitely going for it thank you! Hey if it could be done in 2mins right smiley
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah definitely going for it thank you! Hey if it could be done in 2mins right smiley
Uh, well, it's not easy. Just create one first. You can do it now and you can consider doing the videos later or asap.

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
BTW, I'm done with the stuff I had procrastinated.

1 Like

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The famous Ghoal of plaintfield, Ed Gein , men he was first class bleeped up mentally
Lol, have you done something on him yet?
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:56pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, have you done something on him yet?
yeah definitely, still waiting on your pm reply
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:57pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

BTW, I'm done with the stuff I had procrastinated.
haha now that's what's up
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah definitely, still waiting on your pm reply
I did reply a long time ago.
Since morning. Check your mail.
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

I did reply a long time ago.
Since morning. Check your mail.
send here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com

Think nairalands mailing has glitches
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by jesmond3945: 1:00am On May 18, 2020
Where are the ...
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:11am On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
Where are the ...
Morning I'll be updating now
Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:22am On May 18, 2020
On the was to the party , Rob was considered brain dead , I am sure you can tell who Rob is from the picture , for some Reason he decided not to tell anyone he was feeling weird , he never made it to the reception. He had a random brain bleed that could not be operated, and died before they could reach the E.R

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:25am On May 18, 2020
Two engineers can be seen hugging just on top of the windmill , after the propeller they were to fix , ignited and burning rapidly , the duo were consumed in seconds , this was the last alive pictures of Thomas Shaw and Steven Kirk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:29am On May 18, 2020
Looks like a typical Arnold's blowing up scene , only this is real time , this soilder died along with the photographer Clayton
Clayton took the picture during a live-fire training exercise on 2 July 2013 in Laghman Province, Afghanistan. The blast also killed four Afghan national army soldiers. One of them was a photojournalist Clayton had partnered with to train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:32am On May 18, 2020
Last photo of Dylan Sawyer , taken by his wife as he got on the plane , the plane would later be blown to bits in the Pacific by terrorists 2011, this was the last time Dylan was seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:35am On May 18, 2020
Grandma Shows Off With Her Preparations For Guests. Exactly 3 Minutes Before We Called An Ambulance, she was said to have died of heart attack , her granddaughter (16) took this photo right before grandma held her chest , spitting out theeal she had barely swallowed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:40am On May 18, 2020
Taken at the end of a 3-month trip around Morocco. They both died a day later in a car accident, as they started their journey back home to the UK for their mum's birthday, Two sisters 21 and 24, their mom was kept in a psychiatric ward for developing stress induced Dementia and continuously tried to commit Sucide , she successfully did November 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:42am On May 18, 2020
Immidiatly after this picture was taken ,Justin committed sucide , he was 16

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:45am On May 18, 2020
One of the male Victims of Jeffery Dahmer , his sister posted the last picture of him before going to the store and never returned , he was mutilated and eaten , his head was found in Dahmer's fridge years later ,he was 17 and was a senior high school student with 'gift of painting'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On May 18, 2020
Grandad In Intensive Care. He Died Of Liver Failure Shortly After This picture was taken

He was always up for a laugh right to the end, his favourite saying was ‘fat but good looking too'
R I p Sam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:52am On May 18, 2020
Max died shortly after this was taken , 'under water black out '

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAPE AND ITS CAUSES !!! / Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. / Meet Nwude, The Biggest Nigerian Fraudster In History Who 'sold A Fake Airport'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.