Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) (563 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by neduboo(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Recently there have been news about the whereabouts of the Chinese doctor and also the minister of health claiming not to know where they are.

I need to clarify this to everyone.

When the 15 Chinese doctors came to Nigeria, they came under the umbrella of CCECC which is a Chinese construction company in Nigeria with a networth of over #10B investment in Nigeria.

Even the head of the presidential task force for covid-19 during the time of the arrival of the Chinese doctors confirmed that the Chinese doctors don't have the license from NMA to practice medicine or treat patients in Nigeria. He went further to say that the are only here to share experiences on the covid-19 and help in the installation of medical facilities.

When the Chinese ambassador to Nigeria Mr Zhou Pingjian was asked by journalist at the airport during the arrival of the Chinese doctors, if the FGN asked for help from China, he confirmed that the doctors came to help Nigeria as part of the Chinese-Nigeria friendship and China social responsibility. He also said that the Chinese never imposed anything and even went further to say that the Chinese doctors will stay for 1 month in Nigeria.

I believe the ministry of health and the presidential task force for covid-19 aren't working hand in hand which made the minister of health say that he doesn't know about the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors.

So if you truly want to know where the Chinese doctors are, you should ask CCECC.

cc: lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
dominique
Sissy3
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by ademasta(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
undecided
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by Bilabong(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2020
Are u sure those guys where doctors in the first place.?
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by neduboo(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
Bilabong:
Are u sure those guys where doctors in the first place.?

Lol. They are definitely doctors in as much as I know the Chinese prefer hiring their fellow Chinese compared to locals because of the language barrier.
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
The twist of this story is quite much.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by Righteousness89(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
I don't think those guys were doctors!

The FGN knows about the Whereabouts!

They have a special Assignment that came for ..

AsoRock knows about this!

All Secrets will be Exposed! It's a Matter of Time
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by ojun50(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
All I know be say them dey Abuja dey treat Oga bala
Re: The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors (Personal Opinion) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
neduboo:

Lol. They are definitely doctors in as much as I know the Chinese prefer hiring their fellow Chinese compared to locals because of the language barrier.
Maybe 2 or 3 are doctors, the rest technicians to install and operate emergency medical equipments at dedicated facilities to cater for.... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Full Body Check Up Test (lagos Only) / Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy / Pill That Prevents Hiv, How True Is This Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.