Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do (576 Views)

50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / Top 4 Profitable Skills To Learn For Financial Independence In 2022 / 50 Profitable Online Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do by stevewrites(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
Irrespective of your age, gender or religion, the business models I am about to share with you will always make money for you whether there is lockdown or not.

It does not even matter if the lockdown extends to a year, all these carefully evaluated business models are guaranteed to bring in money for you anytime, any day.

I got these secrets I am about to reveal through a PDF guide I stumbled on sometimes last year. It was written by one of the top internet marketing guys in Nigeria named Toyin.

The book talked 7 unstoppable online income opportunities but I took 4 which resonated with me the most.

Even though it was written before the coronavirus-lockdown era, I have found the principle in this guide useful especially during the lockdown.

For instance, chapter three of the book talked about affiliate marketing. That chapter explained in detail how to get started as an affiliate. I went ahead and executed what I learned in the book and ended up making close to N475k during the lockdown.

If you read to the end, I share the link to download this wonderful guide in case you want to read it too.

Anyway, let me quickly summarize these profitable businesses I picked from reading that PDF:

• Sell Information-Based Products
• Affiliate Marketing
• Software/Apps Marketing
• Smart Ecommerce

1. Sell Information-Based Products - Making money from selling information is mostly about 3 steps:
• Decide on a topic that people will buy.
• Create the information into product (This can be in the form of an audio, video, or PDF)
• Create a system to market the information

The most important thing here is to research the kind of products that people will buy and create a sales system around it. If you have a particular skill set, you could decide to package it in the form of a product and sell it online.

2. Affiliate Marketing – Here are the steps to making money with affiliate marketing:

• Start by picking one market within a niche (e.g. weight loss) and creating a campaign to sell a product from that market.
• Launch your campaign and get traffic.

I find this a little easier than the first business model because the aspect of product creation has been taken care of.

Most affiliate platforms I know only list out hot & selling proven products for sale because of their reputation. So, you can be sure that you won’t struggle with sales since the products are hot and selling.

If a product is 30k and it pays affiliate (the seller) 50% per sale, if you sell 3 of such products that’s N45K commission on a product you did not even create. I found this pretty sweet and simple. That’s why I was able to make about N475K in a month
and 1 week despite the lockdown.

All it cost me to set up my affiliate system + ads were around N45k.

3. Software Marketing – Here are the steps to making money with (software marketing even if you do not know how to code)

• Know how to find problems that can be solved with software.
• Work with a coder or use a tool (this is faster) to develop the software that provides the solution you are trying to solve.
• Market the software/app on platforms like jvzoo or with Google Admob.

Here, you can decide to use a special tool that allows you to drag and drop to create an app yourself. You do not necessarily need to hire a developer. You can all do this by yourself.

While it might cost you up to N60,000 to start, the least I have ever seen anyone made from selling software is between $1500 - $2,000.

That’s just for a start. I am not an expert in this but I have access to those who are killing it in this area.

4. Smart Ecommerce – This is a little bit different from the normal mini-importation everyone is talking about. It will shock you to discover that many people have been ordering products online during this COVID lockdown era while the logistics guys do delivery.

Here are the steps to get started with smart Ecommerce.

• Do a proper product research and figure out the products people are willing to buy
• Start with the huge and profitable market (e.g Fitness, baby care (for Moms) etc)
• Look for the challenges people have in that market.
• Find products on Aliexpress that solve these challenges.
• Buy the products for the lowest cost you can find.
• Create a marketing system that allows you to pull in the type of people who are interested in the type of products you are importing.
• Sell to them repeatedly.

As you can see, all these business models will teach you ONE THING.

That is..

How to sell online.

If you can learn how to sell online, you can NEVER go broke or be poor in your entire life again.

We all know that there are numerous people online these days that are willing to buy whatever we have to offer.

I hope this helps someone out there.
God bless us all.

PS: If you will like to read the book that talked about the business models, you can download it for FREE here (https:///3dUPTXN).

If you found this information useful and you want to learn how to sell or how to make a killing online, You can join my new telegram group here for FREE( https:///3bEJgqK) and let's connect better.
Re: Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do by stevewrites(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2020
You can get started here --->> https://dazsolution.com.ng
Re: Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do by Landargas: 5:17pm On May 27, 2020
It's a good article, I think it can really be useful for many people who are now in quite a crisis situation. This is a time to be dynamic and to make quick decisions. It can really help.
Re: Post-covid Opportunities: 4 Profitable Online Businesses To Do by stevewrites(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
Landargas:
It's a good article, I think it can really be useful for many people who are now in quite a crisis situation. This is a time to be dynamic and to make quick decisions. It can really help.

Thanks for the affirmation. I'm glad you found value in this.

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Giveaway / Forsage / Fixed Deposit VS Farm Deposit (farm Crowdy, Payfarmer, Farm Funded) Which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.