Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Is The Implication Of Not Paying Loan On Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Implication Of Not Paying Loan On Time. (270 Views)

How To Apply And Get FCMB Fastcash Loan On Your Phone- USSD Code / The Legal Implication Of The Term Next Of Kin / Implication Of Collecting Exemption Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Implication Of Not Paying Loan On Time. by samworthyever: 4:20pm On May 17, 2020
Guys pls i need ur advice. I borrowed money from one of these financial institution and i am having difficulty in paying it back due to this lockdown. They have threatened to blacklist my name with National Credit Bureau. Pls what is the implication when one is reported and blacklisted by the above body.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Not Paying Loan On Time. by jblesn(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2020
samworthyever:
Guys pls i need ur advice. I borrowed money from one of these financial institution and i am having difficulty in paying it back due to this lockdown. They have threatened to blacklist my name with National Credit Bureau. Pls what is the implication when one is reported and blacklisted by the above body.
Not really blacklisting. Companys that use credit bureau schedule update of all loans given, whether running or bad. These information pops up to anyone or organisation that have access to it (on demand ). For loan companies, credit check is run on these credit bureau sites, and it shows all details of your loan activities, which gives them insight for decision making..... though some financial institutions don't use it based on budget

1 Like

Re: What Is The Implication Of Not Paying Loan On Time. by ojun50(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2020
Make them chil corona spoil ground

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The 5G Installation Going On In This Photo Taken Today In Lagos? / Smedan Loan / Portharcourt People How Much Is The Cost Of Shops In Your Area - Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.