Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life (2406 Views)

To My Naive Igbo Family, Are You Not Tired Of Being Disgraced? / Atiku Changed His Name From Siddiq, Earned A Masters Degree With GCE Results / Nnamdi Kanu Not Igbo, Family Roots Traced To Cameroon – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by Gandollar(f): 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Nah so we dey pepper una? cheesy Why would non indegene (a Biafran as that) wants Nigerian ban on NIGERIA forum (Nairaland)?
Stop fishing for idiots.
Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by Obiobidgbo14: 9:51pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos are good peoples take it or leave it but they too competitive.t 3rd

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by FlordFlorez(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
What a story. If anyone tries this nowadays they will term u kidnapper. An average igbo man is distribalized and has a good large heart. We should learn to be tolerant.

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by leokid866: 10:59pm On May 17, 2020
Hope you realize that this story is not true but was pulled from the imagination of the writer.
Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by oyatz(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2020
Please don't involve me in this your childish inter-tribal contests.

I am far more educated, exposed and intelligent for such peurile talks.

Thanks.

ThatFairGuy:

Once in a blue moon
Meanwhile, Igbo amaka grin
Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by ThatFairGuy: 6:41am On May 18, 2020
oyatz:
Please don't involve me in this your childish inter-tribal contests.

I am far more educated, exposed and intelligent for such peurile talks.

Thanks.

You quoted wrong person
Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by oyatz(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2020
I don't hate Igbos or any tribe and I don't engage in this childish inter-tribal e-wars on this forum because I am far more educated, exposed and intelligent for such peurile talks.

If I disagree with certain misleading propaganda and out right falsehoods being peddled on this forum by members of a particular tribe doesn't mean I hate the tribe.

Please don't involve me in such matters again.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

AhoadaRivers:
Nice story but not the kind yorubas want to hear. grin

You see how they avoided the thread, if Ali and his friend had insulted the Ibos, helinues and his yoruba brothers like minorityopinion, oyatz, thatfairguy, simplyleo etc will be battling for 'first to comment' spot.

grin

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by oyatz(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2020
Sorry bro, that message was meant for Ahaoda Rivers.

ThatFairGuy:

You quoted wrong person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How An Igbo Family Rescued An Almaljiri And Changed His Life by oyatz(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2020
God bless you ma.

Seen is the problem of Nairaland and by extension ,parts of the problems of Nigeria with the ways he is allowing Tribalists, drug addicts and semi- Psychiatric patients to have free reign on his forum.

You can't compare the maturity and the intelligent debates/discussion on Reddit or Quora with the beautiful nonsense of Nairaland.

The threads on Nairaland need to be scrutinized and standardized.
There should be a checking of the experience and competence of commentators before contributing to threads.

Gandollar:
If only be seun can ban them and their IPs, it would go a long way in sanitizing this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Should’ve Built Rails Roads, Instead Of $12bn Debt Cancellation-fashola / Chief Sunday Igboho Tells Buhari To Get Fulanis Out Of The South West / Gov Obiano Last Legacy Projects In Anambra State Done And Dusted(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.