Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Your Opinion? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Your Opinion? (182 Views)

According To Kanye West, Tupac Was An Overrated Rapper. What Is Your Opinion? / Is Sony Music Trying To Destroy Wizkid’s Career? Read This & Share Your Opinion / Daddy Showkey Shares Opinion On Buhari's Government, Recent Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Opinion? by clint16(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2020
Hi guys..
I will like to share this and you guys please do give your say on this

Imagine you are scrolling with your girl and a guy walk up to you and start approaching her,asking of her number and all sort..

The question is?

IF you are the guy (the boyfriend) what will you do?

And if you are the girl(girlfriend) what will you do?

In my opinion,the girl should be the one to tell the guy: hey this is my boyfriend..

your opinion guys

1 Like

Re: What Your Opinion? by Onyi22(f): 5:09pm On May 17, 2020
To me it's depends if my current guy is rich and loaded with money, that's when I will tell d guy, hey!! That's my boyfriend but if my guy is a broke ass guy like some guys on this forum, I will divert immediately to the new guy because no time to check time.
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: What Your Opinion? by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
The thing is, I don't stroll with girls. It's not good for business.
Re: What Your Opinion? by Davash222(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:
To me it's depends if my current guy is rich and loaded with money, that's when I will tell d guy, hey!! That's my boyfriend but if my guy is a broke ass guy like some guys on this forum, I will divert immediately to the new guy because no time to check time.
My opinion though
Wow, your opinion is quite educating, you're a genius baby. Go girl!
Re: What Your Opinion? by delectablegyal(f): 8:04am On May 18, 2020
pvssy nigger @op. what did you now do when she did not introduce you as her boyfriend? you should get the phuck out of the place. you are not her only man. she has a w.h.o.r.e tendency.

(1) (Reply)

The Excellent Blacks Forget Not All Africans Can Be Excellent…Seun Kuti / The Best Online Business Booster Services In Benin City 2020 / Mix Tape : Dj_benco_d_bleeder – Official Mix Tape Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.