Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent (1521 Views)

“You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Chiedu4Trump: 5:37pm On May 17, 2020
former Director of Strategy/Communication to GEJ shared a video of a Yoruba Elder blasting the North saying they know they are incompetent & ineffective

The esteemed Elder also said that Buhari slept in Tinubu's house for the Elections or so

https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1261736743457435650

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by DrGoodman: 5:39pm On May 17, 2020
Serious!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Realadey(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by mamaafrik(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2020
I love the gut of this man.
Sw,SE,NC get your voters card ready.
Start politics at your local level and have education.
This slavery by the North must stop

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Racoon(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2020
So our incorruptible Buhari a.k.a Mr. Integrity and the almighty North are now ineffective and incompetent??

Chai! This 1 na inside INSIDE life
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by AhoadaRivers: 6:44pm On May 17, 2020
mamaafrik:

So who do we choose from the south as president, SE or SW? grin
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Chiedu4Trump: 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

So who do we choose from the south as president, SE or SW? grin

Bros I am igbo, I'd rather vote SW than North now
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by AhoadaRivers: 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Bros I am igbo, I'd rather vote SW than North now

Dey deceive urself there with your wasted, vote SW cannot win North as things stands. grin

BTW, let me ask you a 'reconaissance' question. Will yoruba vote for you as an Ibo man for president? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Bodexman(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
mamaafrik:

Going back to regionalism or dividing this country is the sure way to go.

We can still be good neighbors. Everything is not by war.

Its time Africa realises division is not war
Let's learn from the Europeans that have gone their separate ways quietly.
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
Bodexman:
Going back to regionalism or dividing this country is the sure way to go.We can still be good neighbors.Everything is not by war.Its time Africa realises division is not war. Let's learn from the Europeans that have gone their separate ways quietly.
So correct sir.This contraption is not working yet deluded people continue to say the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable.
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Chiedu4Trump: 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Dey deceive urself there with your wasted, vote SW cannot win North as things stands. grin

BTW, let me ask you a 'reconaissance' question. Will yoruba vote for you as an Ibo man for president? grin
If the South Unites we can beat them

The SW voted GEJ many times
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by AhoadaRivers: 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

If the South Unites we can beat them

The SW voted GEJ many times

No dey deceive yourself oga with your hopeless one nigeria mentality. yoruba nor fit win North. Dey are more interested in keeping the East marginalized. Do a DNA or Cane your lane. grin

BTW, Why you dodge my last question? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by FlordFlorez(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2020
Both north and SW are responsible for our plights as a nation. Argue with ur keyboard.
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Chiedu4Trump: 2:18am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

No dey deceive yourself oga with your hopeless one nigeria mentality. yoruba nor fit win North. Dey are more interested in keeping the East marginalized. Do a DNA or Cane your lane. grin

BTW, Why you dodge my last question? cheesy

Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Mysticwebb: 2:44am On May 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Your true identity is manifesting.
Igbo indeed.
Re: Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent by Chiedu4Trump: 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Your true identity is manifesting.
Igbo indeed.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ize-iyamu Emerges Edo APC Gov Candidate, Obaseki Dumped / Accepting A Second Term Governor; A Final Nail To Pdp Coffin In Edo / APC chieftain threatens Twitter CEO for supporting #EndSARS protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.