Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. (332 Views)

Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by Mywd: 6:03pm On May 17, 2020
Will you unleash your Anger immediately OR keep Calm & Talk sense into the Person's Head

Let us Hear your Opinions..
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2020
grin grin
If na face to face scam , but online scam u fit go slap a different person
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by Iamlawal(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
Mywd:
Will you unleash your Anger immediately OR keep Calm & Talk sense into the Person's Head

Let us Hear your Opinions..

Hot slap o
then follow by beating him badly
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by yanabasee1(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
It's always a bygone....
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by psucc(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2020
It was an unfinished business so we have to conclude it at that point.
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
If you scammed, make sure you do everything in ur power to avoid me.
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by EzzyCarter: 6:44pm On May 17, 2020
I won't show any reaction but trust me enough to trail you home. Lemme keep the rest to myself. In short , you're done for...
Re: How Would You React If You Coincidentally Meet Someone who Scammed You?.. by ahamonyeka(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
I remember those days in uniben after my diploma final exams a guy called mavins scammed me that he can upgrade my result to enable my apply for direct entry without waiting for the one year before my result will come out though it was a friend that introduce me to him assuring me that he will do it. I have him 15k to start first not knowing he did nothing after the result came out my name was not there so, I called the guy that intriduce me to him he still assure me to hold on that margins will do it till I applied normal for direct entry and later gain admission but I was not given the course I applied for I just want for the course like that not until one day I was walking to main gate I site marvins with a ğirl cos this guy likes women pass anything ,when he saw me he was shock while I was happy that I will collect my money today.I walk up to him we shake each other and exchange plesantry .I ask him what happen my guy wan dey foam cult from cult say him papa na navy officer I tell am say guy we die here today if you chop witch me mused I don still chop am too .naim him melie down come ask me say how much be the money I tell am say na 15k to my greatest surprise this guy took me to atm and withdraw 15k and hand it over to me and still gave me 2bottles of star lager infact I was rich that day.had it been he didn't give me the money mr and him for die that though me with cousin and a friend dey together that day.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion That Kill The Twins / Navy Arrests 42 Suspected Cultists During Initiation In Cross River / Chinese Employees Forced To Eat Live Worms As Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.