Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri (482 Views)

Sen. Ubah: How Buhari Created The Insecurity In The South East / Bombshell: How Buhari Created Bandits Revealed / Why President Buhari Created New Economic Team - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by maureenihasee(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/president-buhari-created-biafra.html
Renowned Author and President Buhari’s tormentor , Reno Omokri , has said that President Buhari created Biafra agitation . According to his explanations, Buhari gave Nnamdi Kanu the limelight .

See what he wrote ;
General Buhari created the Biafra agitation . Who knee Kanu before he was arrested ? I didn’t . What Buhari should have done was to send secret emissaries to Kanu . Then engage in massive development of the SE, if he had done so , Biafra agitation would have waned . He wrote
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by eneyoduke(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2020
And who created Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by festacman(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2020
Hello Reno Omokri, just to remind you that mischief and lies are vices and not virtues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
Sowore got more popular after arrest. Naira marley got popular after he was arrested. Nnamdi Kanu also got popular after he was arrested by the nigerian government. too bad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by BlueBanana: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by Samfloxin(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
Biafra agitation has been in existence after Aburi Accord before civil war

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by Mbataku96(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2020
See this ones Oooo , I created Biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 10:30pm On May 17, 2020
He should have embark on massive development of south east, like Jonathan did for six years abi?

If the person they gave their millions of votes did not do anything for them apart from appointing many of them to come and steal, you're expecting Buhari that they hate with passion to give them massive development!!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 17, 2020
This Reno is truly a tormentor. He praise ipob today and ridicule them the next one. He is always playing with the emotions of IPOB. Kanu should sever ties with him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Created Biafra Agitation - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2020
Samfloxin:
Biafra agitation has been in existence after Aburi Accord before civil war

Silence! No be aburi Na burantashi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere To Gambari: Use Your Position To Advance Implementation Of 2014 Confab / Almajirai In Kaduna Celebrated Eid In A Grand Style With Gov El-rufai / Fulani Invasion Of Christian Kaduna: El Rufai Mandates Officials To Change Narra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.