Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Apart From Being Very Truthful, Amaechi Is Also Both Outspoken And Plainspoken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Being Very Truthful, Amaechi Is Also Both Outspoken And Plainspoken (201 Views)

Prof Yakubu Did A Very Wonderful Job Very Truthful And Honest � Job. / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Being Very Truthful, Amaechi Is Also Both Outspoken And Plainspoken by Chinanny: 8:42pm On May 17, 2020
Apart from being very truthful, Amaechi is also both outspoken and plainspoken ~ Priestley Nna

READ MORE:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/apart-from-being-very-truthful-amaechi-is-also-both-outspoken-and-plainspoken-priestley-nna/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Being Very Truthful, Amaechi Is Also Both Outspoken And Plainspoken by BlueBanana: 9:02pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HISTORY: See The First Nigerian Senator To Join Nollywood | Another 2baba In The / Ngheadlines: • UK Court Dismisses Nigeria’s $1bn Suit Against Shell, Eni.. / Amb Amos Osalumese Areloegbe Felicitate With Muslim Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.