Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

NPOWER : Fate Of A Minister And Government Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPOWER : Fate Of A Minister And Government Cabal (324 Views)

2023: Desperate To Install A Stooge As Governor, Enugu Government Cabal Bribes L / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER : Fate Of A Minister And Government Cabal by Excess3code(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2020
[b][/b]Since the transfer of NPower program to the Ministry of Disaster and whatever is there . NPower beneficiaries have become poster child of the government or the ministry. It is now an achievement for the ministry or a giant stride . It like if you asked what are the gain of the ministry. She said we always announce on PTF platform when Stipends will be paid. OK Hajia please this your method is not working . Kole work oooo rara. So to pay salary don turn Breaking news .
To make matter worst we now have to dey follow line. It like they say your file is now at Floor 1 , oga will sign take it to Floor 5. With all the technological exposure abeg na this is not Bank of North ooo. Hajia there are certain processes , criteria . Hajia pay salary ooo . Volunteers no want to hear your 'R' English . With her emphasis in intonation with words that contain R . Alert is the only English volunteer want to hear. There are families that are dependent on this cash flow, with recent happening in the world and palatives not reaching everyone. Prompt payment will go long way. Finally I want to ask do those in the ministries of disaster pass through this processes. If they do then na real disaster be DAT. I rest my case.
Re: NPOWER : Fate Of A Minister And Government Cabal by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2020
tongue
Re: NPOWER : Fate Of A Minister And Government Cabal by BlueBanana: 9:02pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

(1) (Reply)

Widow Smuggles Husband’s Corpse From Lagos To Enugu / Veteran Nigerian Singer, Majek Fashek Is Dead / Debunking The Lies: News Of New UN State Is Fake - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.