Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor (853 Views)

Should I expose him ? / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by NobleAjare(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2020
Good Afternoon Sir.

Sir, one Emmanuel Ekeji claims he is a medical Doctor with FMC Owerri, he impregnated my cousin and promised to marry her but that FMC owerri have not paid him his salary since 3years because of an issue he had with the HOD.

I didn't buy this story but the parents of the girl bought this story and this girl has been wasting her time waiting for this guy. Now he said that FMC owerri transferred him to FMC abuja. I have talked to some lawyer friends of mine in Abuja to help him fight this legally but he has been playing games and has avoided this lawyer.

I know he is fraudulent. Could you believe that he didnt even send a Kobo during the child's delivery.

But he still collects money from the parents of this girl
The other time he claimed he was kidnapped and was asking for money. That was when they met me and I began asking questions and they issue of kidnap just died.

Please this man is impersonating and is a criminal. I want him to be exposed. I only have one picture of him.

FMC owerri when I contacted them said that they dont transfer that Doctors but he is claiming he was transferred to Abuja.
I have also contacted Abuja FMC and they also said that Doctors are not transferred from other states to them.
He said that he is at FMC now.
That he works in Children department but all these were debunked by the management.

He removed pictures from all his social media handle.

Help us push this to the Authorities.

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2020
let me show the pictures to someone who works with fmc abuja and modified my post later after i get the feedback but from what you said so far he's obviously a fraudster.This person in the picture you posted does not work with fmc abuja except he's a goast worker. That's the feedback

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
This one pass lie Muhammed for lies oh.
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by MummyIMadeIt: 12:53am On May 18, 2020
So fraudulent
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by cococandy(f): 1:05am On May 18, 2020
But he still collects money from the parents of this girl
The other time he claimed he was kidnapped and was asking for money. That was when they met me and I began asking questions and they issue of kidnap just died.
He might be a Nairalander since this forum is said to be popular.

What do they want from him? To pay back the money he defrauded them of or to pay child support for the baby?

3 Likes

Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Rawhumper(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2020
BLW....
Cant my experience I had when I was in Lagos

Rozz:
let me show the pictures to someone who works with fmc abuja and modified my post later after i get the feedback but from what you said so far he's obviously a fraudster
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by linnyx: 4:05am On May 18, 2020
Bros ee, his location shows he lives in Dubai while he works at FMC Owerri/Abuja... Wetin again you wan know about the guy?

4 Likes

Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by ecolime(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2020
linnyx:
Bros ee, his location shows he lives in Dubai while he works at FMC Owerri/Abuja... Wetin again you wan know about the guy?
Me sef dey wonder
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Nobody: 5:43am On May 18, 2020
Rawhumper:

BLW.... Cant my experience I had when I was in Lagos

what was your experience?
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by HiFreda(f): 6:01am On May 18, 2020
He's a scammer.
Your cousin spent 3 years in a relationship with him, yet she doesn't know much about him?
Everyone should move on until you catch him. Since he's from imo, he will return.

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by sisisioge: 6:32am On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

How could your cousin have fallen for such a smooth talker? Well, it's time for you all to move on. He's apparently a scammer. Talkers like that like to use "I'm a doctor"...they are all over Lekki phase 1 targeting young ladies going to work in the morning. Whew!
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On May 18, 2020
His offence is mostly a social one and it can be remedied and it should be remedied but without the girl's parents, you would loose in the face of locus standi.

In fact if the girl is above 18, without her support, you would fall. And you did not say if she's offended about what he's done.
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Rawhumper(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2020
Phew I have forgotten I wrote such post....

That was in 2005 when I went for USA visa interview....then the visa fee was 100dollars.

There was a day I went to Alaba Intl market to buy some stuffs,on my way back I met a guy claiming he came from Togo,he was robbed that I should help him....to cut it short.

I was dubbed of 40k I had and I went home and brought 100dollars I was given for my visa fee.

The only money I didn't bring was 13k I left under my bed I forgot it..

They wanted to take my gold wrist chain but one of them to leave me when I refused to give it to them.

It was a pure gold a gift given to me,their juju didn't work me on that gold,I was ready to fight to death just for it and they noticed it so they let me go.

Well I later had another experience again,that made me not to be sociable till date.

I like to be on my lane

quote author=Rozz post=89668816]what was your experience?[/quote]
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Nobody: 7:59am On May 18, 2020
Rawhumper:
Phew I have forgotten I wrote such post....

That was in 2005 when I went for USA visa interview....then the visa fee was 100dollars.

There was a day I went to Alaba Intl market to buy some stuffs,on my way back I met a guy claiming he came from Togo,he was robbed that I should help him....to cut it short.

I was dubbed of 40k I had and I went home and brought 100dollars I was given for my visa fee.

The only money I didn't bring was 13k I left under my bed I forgot it..

They wanted to take my gold wrist chain but one of them to leave me when I refused to give it to them.

It was a pure gold a gift given to me,their juju didn't work me on that gold,I was ready to fight to death just for it and they noticed it so they let me go.

Well I later had another experience again,that made me not to be sociable till date.

I like to be on my lane

quote author=Rozz post=89668816]what was your experience?
you know every individual is accountable for his or her actions and as such does not represent the church or a group.So whatever experience you might have had is solely the responsibility of that individual.Good and bad people are found everywhere including the houses of God.
Re: Niaralanders!! Help Me Expose This Impostor by Rawhumper(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2020
Wisely and well said but I cant loose guard again but I still do but only if my spirit tells me to but most times I snob so that I wont utter a word....

You still have a point

Rozz:
you know every individual is accountable for his or her actions and as such does not represent the church or a group.So whatever experience you might have had is solely the responsibility of that individual.Good and bad people are found everywhere including the houses of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The ‘special’ Nigerian Family Where All Six Children Are Lawyers (photos) / 7 Factors That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Come See Bags: Laptop Bag, Travelling Bags, Shopping Bags, Make Up Bags, Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.