Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (35700 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by ojun50(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
luluman:
Do your best to support them not always attack them.
Ok
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by bejeria101(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
Is that the new sambisa?
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
luluman:
Show pictures & video of how you got the original honey.
seconded

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by PericomaNwankwo: 12:26pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Doubting Thomas
You want use the pictures do screen saver or wall paper?

Assuming say na millitant or boko boys fuckkk our soldiers up now
You for like am

Please, man is a rational being. Between the Boko boys/Militants that shows pictures of their killings and the Nigerian Army that only gives out write ups, who is believable?? I have looked up the activities of other forces of the world on handling insurgency and I've never read about any rationale for withholding evidence for a reported victory. Pictures would instil trust in the people. Abi Dem kill Osama??

And we are talking about Credibility, not who like who. I'm sure you know.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by OKTolu: 12:35pm On May 18, 2020
Am happy that this news make it to front page,but to some of you doubting Thomas that are asking for pictures or you don't believe it,am using this medium to tell you that this operations was covert and for your information it's not everything you put in the media
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by AsawanaDgreat: 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
Kudos to the gallant soldiers,, I know some hoodlums here will not commend their efforts.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by PHijo(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Kudos to the gallant soldiers,, I know some hoodlums here will not commend their efforts.

grin grin grin
How sure are you that the victims are not innocent people?

What if it is just propaganda?

Until we are sure the Nigerian Army is getting no kudos. The institution is known for abuses across the whole of Ijawland.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by AsawanaDgreat: 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
PHijo:

grin grin grin
How sure are you that the victims are not innocent people?

What if it is just propaganda?

Until we are sure the Nigerian Army is getting no kudos. The institution is known for abuses across the whole of Ijawland.
there are evidences I which saw on other platforms about the news.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by TruthinAction: 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
When will they raid Fulani hideouts in the bush? All these is just to ensure that the people of Niger Delta are completely disarmed and be venerable when the herdsmen are ready to launch their attacks.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by deavicky(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Doubting Thomas
You want use the pictures do screen saver or wall paper?

Assuming say na millitant or boko boys fuckkk our soldiers up now
You for like am
sorry to say, but that one is easy to believe than believing this soldier's.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Jaqenhghar: 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
What they call militant hide out is likely one poor fishing village
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Jaqenhghar: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
deavicky:
sorry to say, but that one is easy to believe than believing this soldier's.
Why are you sorry. You are saying it the way it is
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Chi111(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
No more believing 9ja again,when somtin is called black,hmmm it gonna be white wen tym comes...
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by PHijo(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
there are evidences I which saw on other platforms about the news.

Ok ohh!
We we never still see am, if they did their work well, thanks be to God! Bonny has suffered a lot from pirate attacks.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by chubinwa(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
Asari dokubo and Tompolo will not like this development
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by deavicky(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Why are you sorry. You are saying it the way it is
I'm saying sorry because of the people of Nairaland make they no con gather beat me. Because the truth is very bitter here.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Dollabiz: 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
oh
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by CaptainGAGA: 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
Na only people wey dey do bunkery for South South dem dey catch and tag them militants. Biko haram wey dey kill people for North dem no dey see that one? Our mumu no too much?
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Omim: 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
I support the military, but we need Evidence or proof.
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by Kingrefreshed: 3:57pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by osamz007: 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
Na this kind places their power strong

Enter borno n yobe hideouts na lie
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by bullionvan: 7:24am On May 19, 2020
I have never heard that Army raided armed/ killer herdsmen and recovered arms or arrested them
Re: Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition by winner37(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
hahahaha,I laugh in Chicago tongue .......
this is ridiculous and I consider this news as marlaky..
How long will this people keep deceiving themselves ? those how are killing you people don't raise alarm,they will kill show the pictures even with footage will be available ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.