Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here (841 Views)

Get Your Hybrid Seeds At Affordable Price / Get Your Hybrid Vegetable Seeds Here / Please Where Can I Buy Indeterminate Tomatoes Seeds Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here by ahaz: 12:06am On May 18, 2020
*PLANT TODAY FOR FOOD AND FINANCIAL SECURITY*

Greetings my people. I hope we are doing great today.

Kindly read this piece of information and see how it benefits us, especially during this uncertainty period of Covid-19, we need food security as we don't know when this pandemic will end. I plead with members and admin(s) to allow me post this here to enlighten our people on food security, financial security and empowerment, especially to our youths and retiring parents.

This is for businessmen and women, for farmers, for politicians, for the rich in the society, individuals and for private and government/public institutions. We need to ensure we have plans for our future in forms of food, finance, clean and beautiful environment and gainful employment/engagement of our youths and retiring parents.

Another planting season is here and I want to introduce to you, our exotic hybrid plants, especially the IPB9 variety of hybrid dwarf pawpaw with origin from Indonesia. It takes about seven to eight months from the day of planting to the day it will ripe but starts fruiting from four months. You can make a plantation of it on that your empty plot of land. That space in your compound and any space at all.

It can fetch you easy money and at the same time serve as food to both human being and animals for those of us that have animal farms. The IPB9 is very tasty, sweet and delicious with high nutritional value. The fruit is deep red inside. It is oblong in shape and it is the most acceptable variety in the whole world, especially for export. We import our seeds directly from Indonesia and we deal only with first generational (F1) seeds, thereby assuring our clients/customers of excellent results. The IPB9 variety does perfectly well here in Nigeria and other West African countries because our weather and climate are exactly with that of Indonesia where we import the seeds from. Some of the pictures here are pictures of the IPB9 planted here in Nigeria.

One tree of the pawpaw gives you seventy (70) balls during the pawpaw season and forty four (44) off season; this makes it a total of one hundred and fourteen (114) balls a year. Even if you sell a ball for N100, it means that a tree will give you a total of N11,400 in a year. Meanwhile we know that the least you will sell a ball of pawpaw during season is N250 and up to N350 during the off season. So you should do the calculations by yourself and see what free, easy and serious money you will make if you have a free and empty land and make a plantation of about 200 or 300 trees. And a tree has a five years lifetime before it drops in the rate of production before you replant new trees.

Our politicians, the wealthy and government at all levels can empower some of our youths/constituents by helping them set up plantation.
The rich in our society can set up plantation and employ some of our unemployed youths.
Farmers can plant it around their pigs pens, snails pens, poultry, fish ponds, etc, and it will serve as shed, food for human being, food for animals like pigs, snails chickens, as pawpaw is a very good source of calcium and vitamin for humans and animals. It can also fetch reasonable amount of money if sold.
Individuals, schools, churches, hospitals and other institutions can equally plant some around their compounds for food and as cash crops.

We also have hybrid seeds, seedlings and suckers of plants such as: coconut, Israeli guava, sweet orange, grape orange, Shaddock, tangerine, lime, lemon, soursop, thick buttered avocado, Juli mango, local pear (ube), tenera oil palm, giant elephant plantain suckers, bread fruit (ukwa), Brazilian jumbo cashew, apple, strawberry, grapevine, etc.

contact us in this number 08036565217 for further enquirea

Re: Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here by ahaz: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
ahaz:
*PLANT TODAY FOR FOOD AND FINANCIAL SECURITY*

Greetings my people. I hope we are doing great today.

Kindly read this piece of information and see how it benefits us, especially during this uncertainty period of Covid-19, we need food security as we don't know when this pandemic will end. I plead with members and admin(s) to allow me post this here to enlighten our people on food security, financial security and empowerment, especially to our youths and retiring parents.

This is for businessmen and women, for farmers, for politicians, for the rich in the society, individuals and for private and government/public institutions. We need to ensure we have plans for our future in forms of food, finance, clean and beautiful environment and gainful employment/engagement of our youths and retiring parents.

Another planting season is here and I want to introduce to you, our exotic hybrid plants, especially the IPB9 variety of hybrid dwarf pawpaw with origin from Indonesia. It takes about seven to eight months from the day of planting to the day it will ripe but starts fruiting from four months. You can make a plantation of it on that your empty plot of land. That space in your compound and any space at all.

It can fetch you easy money and at the same time serve as food to both human being and animals for those of us that have animal farms. The IPB9 is very tasty, sweet and delicious with high nutritional value. The fruit is deep red inside. It is oblong in shape and it is the most acceptable variety in the whole world, especially for export. We import our seeds directly from Indonesia and we deal only with first generational (F1) seeds, thereby assuring our clients/customers of excellent results. The IPB9 variety does perfectly well here in Nigeria and other West African countries because our weather and climate are exactly with that of Indonesia where we import the seeds from. Some of the pictures here are pictures of the IPB9 planted here in Nigeria.

One tree of the pawpaw gives you seventy (70) balls during the pawpaw season and forty four (44) off season; this makes it a total of one hundred and fourteen (114) balls a year. Even if you sell a ball for N100, it means that a tree will give you a total of N11,400 in a year. Meanwhile we know that the least you will sell a ball of pawpaw during season is N250 and up to N350 during the off season. So you should do the calculations by yourself and see what free, easy and serious money you will make if you have a free and empty land and make a plantation of about 200 or 300 trees. And a tree has a five years lifetime before it drops in the rate of production before you replant new trees.

Our politicians, the wealthy and government at all levels can empower some of our youths/constituents by helping them set up plantation.
The rich in our society can set up plantation and employ some of our unemployed youths.
Farmers can plant it around their pigs pens, snails pens, poultry, fish ponds, etc, and it will serve as shed, food for human being, food for animals like pigs, snails chickens, as pawpaw is a very good source of calcium and vitamin for humans and animals. It can also fetch reasonable amount of money if sold.
Individuals, schools, churches, hospitals and other institutions can equally plant some around their compounds for food and as cash crops.

We also have hybrid seeds, seedlings and suckers of plants such as: coconut, Israeli guava, sweet orange, grape orange, Shaddock, tangerine, lime, lemon, soursop, thick buttered avocado, Juli mango, local pear (ube), tenera oil palm, giant elephant plantain suckers, bread fruit (ukwa), Brazilian jumbo cashew, apple, strawberry, grapevine, etc.

contact us in this number 08036565217 for further enquirea
more of it

Re: Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here by ahaz: 6:53am On May 18, 2020
ahaz:
more of it
still available

Re: Get Your Hybrid Seeds Here by ahaz: 6:57am On May 18, 2020
ahaz:
still available
good yielding

(1) (Reply)

Drak Blue Argus GT Vape Kit / Cheap Yam Flour/flake - Elubo Isu (200kg) In Maya, Oyo State / Pls I Need A Loan Of 100k To Mentain My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.