Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. (690 Views)

Pls Help, I Dont Know How Much This My Domain Name Is Worth / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / Please Dont Start A Blog,look For A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 12:37am On May 18, 2020
Good day house,
I own a website, a traffic site to be precise and for more than three times I have try registering it for paid Google Adsense but they keep telling me it doesn't March their policy.
my content are genuine despite it is a news site, I take my time to sit and rewrite, I also share the link with clicking and I am sure I do get click so I don't understand what they are explaining again can someone kindly help me out.
this is the link to their policies https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AD-FnEzkYNqJ34eZCJGXe3KJx9W0T6bzfyqR5hsiVf41K29twscOOsxpGN17JXDi4aX6Sn67bcA8NNCLRVfeH-NrrkyR2zgl7R4cDgsJReI2d_5BJMs9HL_s2T75z8eYsnLClvfXql2-9leklQ

this is the link to my website
www.muslimsworld.com.ng

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by Staphylococcus: 12:39am On May 18, 2020
Change your laptop. Its faulty
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by dimexy247(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2020
DM me to get it approved for you.

OLAJADON:
Good day house,
I own a website, a traffic site to be precise and for more than three times I have try registering it for paid Google Adsense but they keep telling me it doesn't March their policy.
my content are genuine despite it is a news site, I take my time to sit and rewrite, I also share the link with clicking and I am sure I do get click so I don't understand what they are explaining again can someone kindly help me out.
this is the link to their policies https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AD-FnEzkYNqJ34eZCJGXe3KJx9W0T6bzfyqR5hsiVf41K29twscOOsxpGN17JXDi4aX6Sn67bcA8NNCLRVfeH-NrrkyR2zgl7R4cDgsJReI2d_5BJMs9HL_s2T75z8eYsnLClvfXql2-9leklQ

www.muslimsworld.com.ng

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
dimexy247:
can I have your WhatsApp number? so we can talk better
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
dimexy247:
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by Sheriman(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2020
OLAJADON:
Good day house,

www.muslimsworld.com.ng

Thanks in anticipation.
You see yourself, your website is not even click able I want to enter and see something.
Anyways, did your website have navigation menu?? I mean the navigation menu on the very top of your website either in the right or left? It must contain your Contact us Page About us page Disclaimer page and Privacy policy page especially that navigation menu Google is damn serious about it in any website.. their policy have changed. Not like before where you don't need it in a blog or website. Bro have you optimize your website for mobile users and Tablet devices? NOTE: Check if your website is difficult to navigate for phone users. Go and check all these then Apply again. All the past 3 years that you said your website have been presence online or you have been applying for Google AdSense doesn't matter, cos we have seen some new blog of 1 to 3 months on the internet that have been accepted by Google AdSense when they provide what they want.
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
Sheriman:

You see yourself, your website is not even click able I want to enter and see something.
Anyways, did your website have navigation menu?? I mean the navigation menu on the very top of your website either in the right or left? It must contain your Contact us Page About us page Disclaimer page and Privacy policy page especially that navigation menu Google is damn serious about it in any website.. their policy have changed. Not like before where you don't need it in a blog or website. Bro have you optimize your website for mobile users and Tablet devices? NOTE: Check if your website is difficult to navigate for phone users. Go and check all these then Apply again. All the past 3 years that you said your website have been presence online or you have been applying for Google AdSense doesn't matter, cos we have seen some new blog of 1 to 3 months on the internet that have been accepted by Google AdSense when they provide what they want.
www.muslimsworld.com.ng
it is click able, maybe it is your phone network and the website has just been online for just a month not three years like you said.
Kindly check it out.
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
Sheriman:

www.muslimsworld.com.ng
the site is through probably it is your network provider. it has been only operational for about a month not three years like posted,
kindly check
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by liltee123(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
There may be a lot of reasons Google AdSense rejected your website. But I may be able to help you out though but it won't be for free, if you wish you can drop your number
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by dimexy247(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2020
OLAJADON:

Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by Sanchez01: 2:28pm On May 29, 2020
OLAJADON:
Good day house,

www.muslimsworld.com.ng

Thanks in anticipation.
Your site can't get approved for many reasons.

1. It seems you've been spinning contents or simply lifting them (Valuable Inventory: Templated Pages).
2. AdSense bots can't find your site because:
A. It is fairly new.
B. You haven't set it up with Google Search Console (GSC).
C. Here is what an AdSense bot would visit when it checks your site: cache:muslimsworld.com.ng

Just as you can't see a thing is the same way the bot must return a result for returning sake. Your site isn't ready.
Re: Google Adsense Has Continuously Been Refusing My Website And I Dont Know Why. by OLAJADON: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
Sanchez01:

Your site can't get approved for many reasons.

1. It seems you've been spinning contents or simply lifting them (Valuable Inventory: Templated Pages).
2. AdSense bots can't find your site because:
A. It is fairly new.
B. You haven't set it up with Google Search Console (GSC).
C. Here is what an AdSense bot would visit when it checks your site: cache:muslimsworld.com.ng

Just as you can't see a thing is the same way the bot must return a result for returning sake. Your site isn't ready.
thank you for this information

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Tutorials Needed / Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? / Add Niche Video Sections To Your Existing Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.