Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook (63186 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Suzan Ade-Coker Reveals What Happened Between Her And The Rant HQ Igbo Community / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drigby2: 11:49am On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
say what you like ooo. I remain full blooded omo Osu
Fixed.

Chinedu, be proud.
Don't be a coward of your tribe like Ojukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Crixxx: 11:53am On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Guy,did you actually write this or it's written by your alter ego?
Because the first line there summarized your entire life on nairaland o.
98% of your posts is about afonja dis and dat.
Even on thread not related to Yoruba, you must find a way to shout afonja sha
If truly you wrote this,then something is definitely wrong somewhere grin

I'm simply giving back the energy mofos give here on Nairaland.. That's the logic..
Are you new to Nairaland or you're just unaware of the incompetence of this forum..

Inna real life I no send stupid tribe except....... mine
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by KAHBOOM: 11:53am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
Yes, Yorùbá is now the UN to grant you independence or ecowas. Little wonder Cownu is having a field day scamming you guys without stress. You are more emotional than logical, the 5% people.

Oh u are Yoruba?

I am not surprised..keep shouting cownu up and down like a kid,u better start rehearsing how u and ur Hausa Fulani neighbors will leave as one nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2020
tushnk:
My dear Ndi Igbo, Some people, posts and comments are simply irrelevant so just Waka pass and keep making(legal) Money moves as God is our strength.
that is the Koko....ignore and keep making legal money. That is the real deal in life.....God bless you for ur wisdom.

We yorubas love you we don't hate it but you guys should stop playing victim all the time. Enjoy the rest of ur day because you have sense

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Exc2000: 11:56am On May 18, 2020
Kennydoc:

You seem not to understand where the problem came from. She is the founder and admin of the group. Any other member of the group could have ranted about Igbos and the 'favour' would have been returned in hundredfold without much noise.

Imagine that group was founded by an Igbo and the post was directed at Yorubas. Do you think Yorubas would have been happy with it?

Apart from where she mentioned "senseless Igbos", did you also see where she posted "why are Igbos on this group behaving like they are on their period"? So you sincerely think there isn't any problem with those posts?

Kanu founder pages on Facebook, same with Emma Powerful, Kanu on his personal public figure page would insult pastors of other tribe, insult politicians of other tribe , trash talk about Fulani, hausa , muslims and just about anybody, and has the group admin and leader of his clan, Yoruba don't interfere they just exit his group, because that's what civilized people should do

She founded a page for people to pass their frustration, and pull out whats on their mind, and before joining the closed group page, she makes sure you answer questionaires where you would agree to tolerate anybodies rant without taking things personal , "why are yorubas on this group behaving like they are on their period"? if this was what she typed would any Yoruba cry and wail for hours ?

Stop comparing administration of a full forum, to a ranting page Seun and Susan have different roles, and the fact that Buhari tolerated Ibos insult doesn't mean Obasanjo can tolerate a quarter before lunching Odi massacre style unslot, the person who stoned obasanjo got jailed, all his critics as who were governors got impeached, asari dokubo and kanu under massob got detained under DSS you have no right to ask Sussan to act like Seun

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 11:57am On May 18, 2020
Drigby2:

Fixed.

Chinedu, be proud.
Don't be a coward of your tribe like Ojukwu.
have a great day bro

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by mentored: 11:57am On May 18, 2020
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2020
Crixxx:

Hope you aren't stu...pid... Isn't it obvious that the people yoloba consider icons are peppered by Igbos... Or is me stating the obvious giving you chest pain?.. How many senseless yolobas have left kanu's page or are you now Biafrans too?... grin grin
Wailer
I go Bleep up if I Dy exchange words with u....arguing with you will only reduce I.q

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drigby2: 11:57am On May 18, 2020
Behold! The user ObafemiAwolowo is fake and it is proven.

You are a slowpoke for claiming a tribe you are not. Be proud of your tribe, Osu!

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drigby2: 11:59am On May 18, 2020
[s]
ObafemiAwoIowo:
have a great day bro
[/s]
Be proud of your tribe, Chinedu.

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Crixxx: 11:59am On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
I go Bleep up if I Dy exchange words with u....arguing with you will only reduce I.q

Reduce IQ that you lack? Hah ridiculous..
You need lecturing..

Well, You can get lost now..
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by SmartMen: 12:01pm On May 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:

And Facebook didn't bring it down.
So what next?

Y'all can't do shit

You are giving RantHq more publicity.
1.3 Million plus members and still counting.
Again y'all can't do shit!!

Because they didn't bring it down does not mean they won't or can't. They may be carrying out their investigation.

When you all go on places like Twitter and Facebook to talk shiiit, u forget that these platforms are not govern by Nigerian rules but American rules, which are strict by the way.

Just pray they don't find anything incriminating on there, else it is bye bye to all she was worked for and she will no longer have political leverage.

I was on international forum where one of the mass shooter was found to have an account and All hosting companies told the website owner to take his stuff elsewhere. The owner was helpless.

Few days ago, one Yoruba guy said on twitter they will kill igbos, another one said on Facebook they will strangulate igbo business if igbos refused to support Tinubu in 2023.

You all fail to understand igbos bow to no one, even if it means spilling their blood. They have done it to Americans (read about Igbo Landing) they have done it with the British, they did it with Nigerian government during the Civil War.

I know all these attacks is because of 2023.

We will meet when that time comes.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
Crixxx:

Reduce IQ that you lack? Hah ridiculous..
You need lecturing..

Well, You can get lost now..
obviously you are looking for attention, and I won't give you..mayb if you raise a good case to debate upon, not dumb ones that gives room for name calling and insults without main points...say salvage this little session you have with me now while you can cause this is the last time I will be replying you. Mr. Lecturer, until you can say something meaningful, you are just a waste of time to engage in an argument with. So let me kindly get lost from your space of great stupidity and i.q reducing argument...you will never drag me into tribal war

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
Drigby2:
[s][/s]
Be proud of your tribe, Chinedu.
God bless you bro
emi omo oodua
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Drigby2: 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
God bless you bro
emi omo oodua
Omenkata, have you no shame?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

Kanu founder pages on Facebook, same with Emma Powerful, Kanu on his personal public figure page would insult pastors of other tribe, insult politicians of other tribe , trash talk about Fulani, hausa , muslims and just about anybody, and has the group admin and leader of his clan, Yoruba don't interfere they just exit his group, because that's what civilized people should do

She founded a page for people to pass their frustration, and pull out whats on their mind, and before joining the closed group page, she makes sure you answer questionaires where you would agree to tolerate anybodies rant without taking things personal , "why are yorubas on this group behaving like they are on their period"? if this was what she typed would any Yoruba cry and wail for hours ?

Stop comparing administration of a full forum, to a ranting page Seun and Susan have different roles, and the fact that Buhari tolerated Ibos insult doesn't mean Obasanjo can tolerate a quarter before lunching Odi massacre style unslot, the person who stoned obasanjo got jailed, all his critics as who were governors got impeached, asari dokubo and kanu under massob got detained under DSS you have no right to ask Sussan to act like Seun

Oga, groups run by Nnamdi Kanu are IPOB group. It's just like referring to Arewa Group, assuming they have online groups. No sane Yoruba should find himself in Nnamdi Kanu's Group, just like no sane Igbo would find himself in Arewa Group. In such homogeneous groups, they can say whatever they want about other people, it won't matter because such people don't belong to them.

Rant HQ is a heterogeneous group therefore some things simply aren't supposed to be. Take a look at the screenshot below and see the group rules by the admin. Didn't she just flaunt the rules she made?
If she had typed such against Yorubas, it would have been seen differently since she is Yoruba. Many Nigerians abuse Nigeria online and other Nigerians accept it but as soon as a Ghanaian, Kenyan or South African says the same thing, it turns to Twitter war.

Obasanjo wouldn't have been half as stupid as Buhari to treat Igbos the way Buhari has done. He may be brash at times but not senseless. He couldn't have dared it. More so, Obasanjo would never have tried that Odi massacre on any part of Igbo land. No Nigerian president in this 21st Century would ever have that liver to try such in Igbo land when there is no Civil War 2.0 brewing. It is absolutely impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by 21savages: 12:12pm On May 18, 2020
Iegendhero:
Well I just liked her page and joined her group of over 1.3million followers and still kicking.

You haters can go to hell!

Other sensible people should like her page and post too.

Mehn ur comment jst made my day, hpe u have a gun cux Igbos will nt like this..I get bullet incase u nid some..

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by berbs: 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
Oyo state if you must know
Where in Oyo state?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by berbs: 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
Egbeda
Where in Egbeda LGA?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
I ate this lady with passion. She is two fool of herself as if na she get Facebook
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by KAHBOOM: 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

if a visitor visits my house and he isn't interfering in my business, I don't need to "fast track" his exit when he isn't cripple or disabled , even a retardds when you point the exit door to him or her he or she leaves with his own legs... but a lousy nuisance is the one who would keep shouting I want to leave, come and show me the way to my house, I must leave today, what are you doing to fast track my departure,

Freedom fighters from Ghandi, Malcom X, Mandella etc have never being this ridiculous in attempt to separate, they take responsibility and their destiny in to their own hands through their own leadersh

Oh if a visitor enter ur house bla bla bla and isn't interfering.
I tot Igbo's were intruders?its like u don't think before writing.

U guys keep saying that Igbo's are the problem with Nigeria OK fine.

They are the problem with Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria fought and are still fighting to leave.while u are at the comfort of ur home writing non sense.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by Crixxx: 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
atoleybaba:
obviously you are looking for attention, and I won't give you..mayb if you raise a good case to debate upon, not dumb ones that gives room for name calling and insults without main points...say salvage this little session you have with me now while you can cause this is the last time I will be replying you. Mr. Lecturer, until you can say something meaningful, you are just a waste of time to engage in an argument with. So let me kindly get lost from your space of great stupidity and i.q reducing argument...you will never drag me into tribal war

Here you are still going back and forth with the person you claim to reduce your IQ.. You're a mu....mu man..
This Is surely something that has to do with your lower self esteem?... You felt like you've lost the it by ignoring hence your continuous reply?.. Haha them insecure midgets..
I have been making you give me the attention I need and just as desired..

I give you the energy you give me don't cry now go and read your own post your self and see the exhibition of ignorance... You obviously ran out of words and all you could do is to save face with this epistle and the previous...well, it's alright... Get your facts right, don't just engage any moniker you feel pulled your strings because at the you'll end up looking pathetic..
You lack the I.Q and there's nothing left to reduce... I'm waiting for your low esteem to coax you into replying me again.
Awon sore lo.. sers grin grin
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:36pm On May 18, 2020
berbs:

Where in Egbeda LGA?
i can't reveal that

the fear of assassination is the beginning of wisdom
I have receiving death threats since my honest truth and stand
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Drigby2:
Omenkata, have you no shame?
Smh
who is omenkata. ohhh omenka?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by polygamist: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
You see their life? Just calling them senseless and they want to bring down the roof. Do they not call the whole country where their mothers and fathers and siblings and spouses are citizens a zoo? Do they not hate hausas and call them cow brains and manners of uncalled names? This is who we are, let's live with it.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by isaacsegun(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
Saao:
I don't know why you Yoruba's are so tribalistic? I studied in the far north, I'm from middlebelt and reside and work in Lagos. The level of tribal attacked on the igbos sometimes I wonder if something else is involved that we don't know? Serious enough, Yoruba hate igbo, Hausa also hate igbo, igbo want to go on their separate ways, you guys refuse them to go. You guys should quietly let them go jare.
You are a foo...l sir. Can you fold your arms watching nonentities insulting the whole of your tribe without you returning back the same hate/insult they are dishing out on your tribe? I never knew the level of hate this Igbo people have for Yoruba tribe until I came to nairaland. When nnamdi kanu was abusing all Yoruba leaders, calling us all sorts of foul names while his kins men were in support of his actions where were you? at least you have been to the North, and now in Yoruba land, why can't you try and move to southeast and see for yourself the hostility of these people towards other tribe on their soil? You can't be abusing everyone and expect love in return! so sir, if your brain is not connecting with your tongue why can't you keep quite than taking side on issue that does not concern you?
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by atoleybaba(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
Crixxx:

Here you are still going back and forth with the person you claim to reduce your IQ.. You're a mu....mu man..
This Is surely something that has to do with your lower self esteem?... You felt like you've lost the it by ignoring hence your continuous reply?.. Haha them insecure midgets..
I have been making you give me the attention I need and just as desired..

I give you the energy you give me don't cry now go and read your own post your self and see the exhibition of ignorance... You obviously ran out of words and all you could do is to save face with this epistle and the previous...well, it's alright... Get your facts right, don't just engage any moniker you feel pulled your strings because at the you'll end up looking pathetic..
You lack the I.Q and there's nothing left to reduce... I'm waiting for your low esteem to coax you into replying me again.
Awon sore lo.. sers grin grin
ok
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by pretyval: 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Rant HQ

Is it the name of a Hotel, Condom, Lubricant, Beer, Cigarette or type of Fish/Cow-Tail pepper-soup?

Cos have never heard of it before.

Same here ooo.... I’ve always prayed to God to distant any info or group or gathering that doesn’t affect me positively.
Re: Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook by MasterJayJay: 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
Modphase:
I just joined any hating Igbo can rot in hell
You joined the counterfeit na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.