Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months (729 Views)

Agric Investment With Adbond Harvest While You Go About Your Job! / Be Part Of This Agric Investment / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months by Chizo4all(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2020
CONVID-19 has made us realize how important food and food business is. We have come to see that you can keep smiling to the bank as a farmer, no matter how many businesses are locked down or folded up because of Corona Virus. This tells us that Agriculture is an evergreen business to venture into.

THE FEAR...
People's fear is whether they will have to carry hoes and cutlasses and start entering the bush like our grandmothers in the village. Most people have never done it before or they have simply left it for so long that the thought of going back to such job scares them to the marrows.

THE GOOD NEWS..
Agriculture has changed! Farming is now mechanized and tractors are now readily available for rent at pocket friendly prices. And virtually every process of farming can be cheaply mechanized now.

This post is not about Tractor rentals, even though we can handle that for you depending on your location.

This post is about getting into Agriculture now! You can do about 3 Acres of corn and cassava... everything with 150k and make 450k or more.

That 150k I mentioned will include Rental for the farm land, rental of tractors, cost of seeds and cassava stems, cost of planting, weeding and every other miscellaneous stuffs until you make your harvest.

Note: that we are not farming agent. We take you to the site, you see the entire process yourself and learn how it works, even though labourers are the ones to handle the dirty works. Ours is basically on Land sales and rentage.

If you have questions or any form of enquiry, ...we will be glad to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months by onyeomanono24(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
Where do u base?
Re: Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months by Chizo4all(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Where do u base?

I base in Lagos, but the locations of the lands is Ogun State. Idi-iroko road, After Sango Ota...After Winners church/covenant University.

You may reach me on 09033039907 call/WhatsApp.

See this picture for more info..

Re: Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months by onyeomanono24(f): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
Chizo4all:

I base in Lagos, but the locations of the lands is Ogun State. Idi-iroko road, After Sango Ota...After Winners church/covenant University.

You may reach me on 09033039907 call/WhatsApp.

See this picture for more info..
Ok, i thought it's in southeast.

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Money Work For You! / Palmpay App Free Money App It Legit / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.