Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) (28272 Views)

Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2020
People in the state are really praising the late ex-speaker for his humility, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. It's not easy loosing the breadwinner of a family. Btw why is the Governor not using mask.
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by davit: 9:06am On May 18, 2020
Come to think of it. You sure na the house of the former commissioner be this?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2020
zoedew:
The Gov of Oyo State Seyi Makinde has been less than responsibly responsive in this covid-19 matter.

Ode
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2020
goshen26:
Our politicians self....

Disobeying is just in their blood.....so GSM can't summarise his comment on a column without encroaching on next column?

Nothing wrong with that, I may take more space
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2020
I heard he lived a modest life... The settings of his sitting room shows that, a former speaker and commissioner in Nigeria with this kind of living room ....
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by MT: 9:50am On May 18, 2020
davit:
Come to think of it. You sure na the house of the former commissioner be this?

Our reckless expectations for the politicians are part of the reasons they loot the treasury dry.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:01am On May 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2020
TallPck1:
Governor paid a condolence visit and I hope he do the needful and replace the post with any of the dead relative. Wayo wayo government.

Well may he rest in peace of he meant well for the country and if it's the other side. Let him face judgement.

What silly needful is this? Are we running a family business or monarchy here??
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by kilonax(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
Dillian Whyte made his first amateur appearance in 2009 at the ripe age of 20. Whyte was declared as a winner over three rounds against Anthony Joshua by unanimous decision. Over his next Watch Whyte vs Povetkin online six fights he culminated five knock-out victories. One of his opponents fell in a coma for several weeks as a result of his knock-out punch.
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2020
He was a good man. RIP,baba ayoola.
good people don't live long enough

1 Like

Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by Sureboom5432: 11:04am On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
OduntanGabriel:
I heard he lived a modest life... [/b][b][/b]The settings of his sitting room shows that, a former speaker and commissioner in Nigeria with this kind of living room[b] ....
Exactly,the house is a simple one ooo.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by Mouhstorph5(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by zoedew: 2:34pm On May 18, 2020
mhiztaNexy:

Ode

You must be at sea about what is at stake. My post didn’t appear like a lyric poem.
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by Dtribeless: 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
TallPck1:
Governor paid a condolence visit and I hope he do the needful and replace the post with any of the dead relative. Wayo wayo government.

Well may he rest in peace of he meant well for the country and if it's the other side. Let him face judgement.

Look in the mirror, you'll see one of Nigeria's major problems.
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2020
zoedew:

You must be at sea about what is at stake. My post didn’t appear like a lyric poem.

Trash
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by zoedew: 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
mhiztaNexy:

Trash

Indeed true! Now you spoke!! Your response to my initial post is appropriately described!!!
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) by tmoney4real1979(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2020
So sad ...I remember when this man was teaching me bbc class in new covenant church apata parish center,such a very nice man...R.I.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.