Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,188 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd (25095 Views)

EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze / Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" / How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by NaijadrivaCars: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
Zombies no go like this thread, lai lai.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Viking007(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
helinues:
It is just another way of diverting funds jare...

No be same government that were unable to distribute PVC for 3 years now claiming they give cash to 2 million people within 3 days

undecided
It's like they've finally hacked your account. I refuse to believe you wrote this.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by begge: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
Maybe he is feeding his lifeless almajiri kids. my pre is idiot and fool

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by donMIG(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
Fools erwhere
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by fefenoble88: 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
Bode George he tire me pass....
Who curse this country come out make we gather beg you. We don tire for Mad people,Hmmm God abeg make the country be 50% corrupt and 50% good because right now na 120% corrupt human and -20% good. #problem

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Kingrefreshed: 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
This Stark illiterate government is claiming to give out fish instead of teaching them how to catch fishes

With the billions spent, it didn't stop the almajiries from littering everywhere

The millions spent daily which runs into billions can be used to build standard factories that can afford to pay parents daily so that they can feed their children.

If they can build a standard factory in different region, processing different resources is all they were able to achieve, good! Then when another government comes in, they add to it undecided

This is the 21st century for crying out loud

Is this how they are going to diversify

I pity you people that still believe in Nigeroa with all your hearts.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Redstone(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
We know say dem and your party are thieves together
U would have done worse if it was your party at the realm of affairs
APC or PDP nah scam

Hahahahaha, interesting....
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by flexStanley: 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
Thank God we still have sane people in this country, because of late I thought am the only sane person in the country. Still trying to imagine how a government without database of it's citizens will achieve such a feat. I bet you even the head mistress or head master does not know where these kids live.
Must every opportunity be an avenue for siphoning the common wealth of our nation. I weep for naija. What a Nation. Woo to you selfish leaders who keep his citizenry in harsh conditions and continue to embezzle, your doom day is near. Thanks sir. Mr. Bode George.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by humilitypays(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
The truth is, Buhari may have some good intentions not to steal public funds, but Buhari is very bad in decision making and his tribalistic and nepostic nature cannot allow him appoint great people with proven track records to help him make sound policies and implement them to help Nigeria become better, and worst of it all, his band of illiterates supporters keep chanting him to doom angry
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by humilitypays(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
fefenoble88:
Bode George he tire me pass....
Who curse this country come out make we gather beg you. We don tire for Mad people,Hmmm God abeg make the country be 50% corrupt and 50% good because right now na 120% corrupt human and -20% good. #problem
as in, the curse on Nigeria is so strong that it turns intelligent people to mad people once they join Nigerian politics.

Take a look at Prof. Osinbajo, they have messed up his brains, dude no longer knows what's right from wrong, it is well cry

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by otomatic(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
Sufisunni:
Covid-19 is another Boko Haram! Very absurd. Malaria kills over 300k people yearly in Nigeria; in fact, Malaria is endemic to Nigeria but businesses have never been shutdown.

Go school, u no go gree. U go say school na boko haram.
Have you ever heard of human to human transmission of malaria? So why should businesses shut down because of malaria?
That is how you people keep dragging the country backwards.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by tot(f): 3:47pm On May 18, 2020
A thief castigating other thieves, the story of Nigeria. Sigh.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Temptee101(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
APC or PDP nah scam

This is not about party dumbo.

He wrote as a concerned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Temptee101(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
helinues:
It is just another way of diverting funds jare...

No be same government that were unable to distribute PVC for 3 years now claiming they give cash to 2 million people within 3 days

undecided

This pandemic is definitely good on your brain.

If you continue like this, by the time this crisis ends, your brain must have been fully formatted and maybe factory setting restored.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Temptee101(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
Originality007:
absurd is an understatement. it just shows that the gov only see the masses as muuuuuumu

The masses saw themselves as mumu first before the govt.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by chibuikenicole: 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
lomprico:

very typical of your type undecided

leaving the message to attack the messenger.

after they finish looting the billions, its 30k you will still get.

dey are not even paying the 30k sef.. uptil ds moment dey are still owing us april stipend.. dey still want to loot the 30k join
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2020
Temptee101:

This is not about party dumbo.

He wrote as a concerned Nigerian.
Why the insult
I hate APC more than you can ever imagine
And trust me it's the truth , people like Bode George would have done worse if they were in power
Take it or leave it
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by abdullkabar(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2020
I am supporting the topic
Its really a rubbish move
Something of such is the spraying of disinfectant of some places by some governors.
They will not provide the right long lasting amenities for the populace, but will be quick to do short term irrelevant projects..

They were saying they will give us two months free electricity or something of such(Is the electricity even close to stable?). Let the power supply be stable, dish out prepaid meters(these are what we need)

All na yeye projects to thieve money
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by AuroraB(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Funny enough I hate APC more than PDP becos they form saint which they ain't
But I don't know why you people misqouted what I meant with my comment
I'm not supporting this looting
Please just stop
You should condemn this.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by TheRareGem1(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
This is coming from the man that enjoyed free education and other luxurious things during his youthful days by the government.

So now, feeding the young pupils with balances diets to ensure they have brain and sound mind to assimilate and help them grow is not termed waste of time. This man is high on Southwest weed.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by okefrancis: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Sir , you are a confused � man �, what was your achievement while in governor in ondo state than and as a chairman Nigeria �� port Authority NPA and you are castigating another person's achievements as if your did well during your government
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2020
AuroraB:
You should condemn this.
I did, if only you saw where I said both APC and PDP are scam
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by gracevile: 5:50pm On May 18, 2020
USA is feeding her school children at home because most parents cant afford to buy food. In Nigeria wen school feeding became popular pupils came to school in large numbers because of food because they don't have st home. Now Nigeria want to do same as some peoples gods in US now its corruption chai. Which way Nigeria
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by guychidile: 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Adblg0610: 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Bode George,a well documented,notorious criminal,who was put on trial by his rogue political party,PDP for defrauding the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA),is now lecturing his wailìng audience on what his own perception of corruption was.
He should as well remind his co-wailers about what happened to SURE-P,NAPEP ,the Nigerian Immigration recruitment scam , the PDP uncompleted secretariat,Dasuki loot,etc
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by rafcrown(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
Ghost workers
Ghost pupils
Ghost students
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
we all know that nigeria is full of scam

am i the only one that couldn't read it all that thing is too long!
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Basher8583: 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
Nellybank:
Even Abacha is learning how to steal money from Buhari

Have you seen where thieves are discussing.... To them, everyone na thief, every project na scam to steal.. They don't even trust themselves.

That is exactly what 98% of everyone on this thread is doing.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Timozo1(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
APC or PDP nah scam

Please is helm of affairs not realm of affairs.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by darleenje: 11:09pm On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
APC or PDP nah scam

At this point you are still talking about party? Spits on your empty skull.

I know you didn't read that master piece.
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by pquaver(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
Government of integrity feeds school children while school is closed. You will see all their supporters attack Bode without responding to his message

WHAT IS WRONG IN NIGERIA FEEDING ITS KIDS? Are you people losing it? Must you wail about everything? At least it is something. Bode George and his party won't feed the kids and will still steal the money
Re: Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd by Nobody: 12:45am On May 19, 2020
Timozo1:

Please is helm of affairs not realm of affairs.
Thanks
And also u should have used "it's" not "is"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance / Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.