Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" (73089 Views)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
flyingdutchman:

From your moniker, I see you dabble into the dark mystical. Repent, ye worshipper of satan!!!
From your moniker I can see you are a ghost that will never reach his destination. Does that make sense now?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by MansoryMX(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
most of them are empty headed

Not just empty headed bro. I am a Christian, from a Christian home. I spent all my strength and saliva to convince my parent and few relative about this virus and that they shouldn’t allow any idiot who called themselves pastor deceive them by putting their life at risk by not being careful. I realized one problem we have as citizens is religion. Religion has weaken the mindset of 95% of people in this country that’s why our leaders do whatever they like with the nation’s resources and wealth. Instead of people to Confront and challenge the government! They will put it in prayer, fold their hands, do nothing and wait on God or Allah or Sango or Amadioha to come down from Heaven or ( from wherever they are which I don’t even care) to send angels or Jesus or Mohammed or evil spirit to come fight their battle. Demented fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by gees101(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
Abaaaa bloggers why are u mis quoting him ?why did you not show us the complete seen of sunday service so people can understand or have an idea of what he was saying about coronavirus
hear this you blogger if u work against the kingdom of GOD you and your blogging business will drown ,
many waters cannot drown love for david ibiyeomie
stop mis quoting people just to make money u will fail
please people it was just this sunday 3rd service, watch it online and understand, thanks
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
He is broke cheesy
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2020
imam07:
tell me one person u know who get the virus. Why is the govt hiding many things from us. I do watch foreign news channels and see how they cover wht is happening in their hospitals. We see sick people on the bed with ventilators. But here nothing. They just dey give us figures every day. Anyone that die now nah coronavirus kill am.
Shut up please, my cousin caught it and survived. Empty brain, big mouth.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

It could be, I am not in Ghana not South Africa.

Tanzania who never closed their border and didn’t lockdown exposed these people with papaya test . That should teach you a lesson. Until today I am not hearing of any strange things from there.
All African nations got coronavirus...tanzania currently have over 500 cases a country with population less than alomosho local government.ur case is an irredeemable ignorance case.....

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Prisco4luv(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
you should be disappointed in yourself bro.. He is saying the truth. Is it not obvious how Nigeria Government is maing money through COVID-19?
Tundem88:
Disappointed in you Sir
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by iosasbabe: 11:11am On May 18, 2020
dontro:
No coronavirus yet the country was shut down, schools still closed, cinemas and places of worship shut, oil dropped to -ve, our neighbouring countries all saying there is coronavirus in their countries, Nigeria has probably lost more money due to the shutdown than they have "gained" from donations/helps... and some "sensible humans" still say there is no corona in this country.

Some people tire me for this country. Maybe someone should take these doubters to Lagos isolation centre, put them in the midst of 10 coughing covid-19 patients and let them doubters do breath-in 20times, morning, afternoon, night. Then will I take them seriously, including this pastor

So what you are saying it that you have never coughed?
Or the day you cough that mean you are covid 10 patient ?

Oga wake up from sleep
Well after all chief dokpesi has said all .....

Now let me ask you again
That you are automatically a covid 19 patient na since malaria is covid 19 to you

Please wake up ............
For information while you are complaining brokenness there still humans beings are cashing out
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
jojofola:
Small small. The truth go showcase.
Na this place all of us go dey.

Isn't it funny how much they all predicted Africa to be the worst hit of this Virus?

90days going since Africa's first case was recorded and we are yet to be fully hit.

Bill Gates, what is happening?
Kilo n shele gan gan??

Don't mind them useless alarmists... Even with the padding of deaths by the compromised NCDC, the figures are still far below what they predicted, and were hoping for.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
corona na confirm scam
Also said a pastor that it later killed in the US.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Prisco4luv(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
sorry to say, you are a fool. If you dont know about the church, you keep quite. No body is in need of your money. stupid fellow
Horus:
Ban all pastors, they use churchs to eat money
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by apexc1673: 11:11am On May 18, 2020
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2020
MansoryMX:

Not just empty headed bro. I am a Christian, from a Christian home. I spent all my strength and saliva to convince my parent and few relative about this virus and that they shouldn’t allow any idiot who called themselves pastor deceive them by putting their life at risk by not being careful. I realized one problem we have as citizens is religion. Religion has weaken the mindset of 95% of people in this country that’s why our leaders do what the like with the nation’s wealth. Instead of people to challenge the government! They will put it in prayer, fold their hands, do nothing and wait on God or Allah or Sango or Amadioha to come down from Heaven or wherever they are (which I don’t even care) to send angels or Jesus or Mohammed or evil spirit to come fight their battle. Demented fools
u nailer it.... ironically,same Christians will call northern Muslims ignorants.. Nigerian Christians are worse.

of the pandemic ravage Nigeria the way it's doing to other countries,these pastors will be the first to hide their families from their worshippers

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by BroOptimist(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2020
dontro:
No coronavirus yet the country was shut down, schools still closed, cinemas and places of worship shut, oil dropped to -ve, our neighbouring countries all saying there is coronavirus in their countries, Nigeria has probably lost more money due to the shutdown than they have "gained" from donations/helps... and some "sensible humans" still say there is no corona in this country.

Some people tire me for this country. Maybe someone should take these doubters to Lagos isolation centre, put them in the midst of 10 coughing covid-19 patients and let them doubters do breath-in 20times, morning, afternoon, night. Then will I take them seriously, including this pastor

God bless you for this one.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Prisco4luv(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2020
since the lockdown, is the pastor begging you for bread, rather he is giving immensely.. Dont be so stupid to be saying what you dont know!
Abouwaza:
Just come out and say it
You miss your magas paying their tithes hmmm

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Farki: 11:14am On May 18, 2020
Religion and stupidity are best friends.

Now that tithe money is drying up he's trying to drum up fake stories so people can rush back into church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

There is lassa fever death that have been killing them, and other diseases. Don’t carry all the death cases on corona virus. Even if corona virus killed anybody, I am not sure it killed up to 5.

Don’t believe everything the media tells u, so many news are untrue. A family member died in hospital, people started saying is Coronavirus before u know my village have been saying is Coronavirus, the origin was just rumours, while we within the family know it’s not Coronavirus.
Do you know what an autopsy is? You have to ascertain if a death is caused by coronavirus before you report it as such.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Just come out and say it
You miss your magas paying their tithes hmmm

But, the magas can still pay the tithes na... They don't have to be in the church premises to remit the 10 percent na.... Internet banking ti take over. grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by KaptainAfrika: 11:15am On May 18, 2020
If he truly believes this, he should go to an isolation center without a face-mask. Simple. It is not by hiding inside somewhere to be talking. Talk is cheap.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

But, the magas can still pay the tithes na... They don't have to be in the church premises to remit the 10 percent na.... Internet banking ti take over. grin
No be lie
Maga go always be maga
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2020
Prisco4luv:
since the lockdown, is the pastor begging you for bread, rather he is giving immensely.. Dont be so stupid to be saying what you dont know!
Maga go always be maga
Continue defending sh*t
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by wellmax(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
What do you expect from Oyedepo's offspring
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by NaMeAboki: 11:17am On May 18, 2020
If this statement was made by a northerner, you wouldn't hear the end of it, as southerners would be clambering over themselves to insult their entire northern ppl as backwards; Lord Lugard as wicked and the whole country as a sithole.
Yet here is one of their own spewing out dangerous misleading sermon without any regard to the damaging consequences of convincing many of his gullible followers into foolishly exposing themselves to the morbidity and mortality of the virus.
Watch as the bigots will shy away from the thread or avoid insulting the region, tribe and the major religion (Islam) of the perpetrator - as they would usually do if he were a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Davisk11(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abegi make una shut up jare...
This man possibly knows more than you people.

Our govt is looting the economy dry with this covid palava.
Leave those useless people spewing trash and liking up and down ...most of them r civil servant or may have one or two people in political offices... they r benefiting from the loots...so I'm not surprised seeing them not against lockdown.

Imagine someone like me dt has malaria, am sure if ncdc tested me, they will say I av Corona but I know it's malaria..

Corona is a business in this country.............
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 11:18am On May 18, 2020
wickyyolo:
True talk. I have been saying that Coronavirus is real but it’s no longer in Nigeria.

How can you carry a small boy that was coming out from his parent house , tested him and said he was having Coronavirus. This happened in my neighborhood.
Infact you also need to be tested
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by edward1106(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2020
jojofola:
Small small. The truth go showcase.
Na this place all of us go dey.

Isn't it funny how much they all predicted Africa to be the worst hit of this Virus?

90days going since Africa's first case was recorded and we are yet to be fully hit.

Bill Gates, what is happening?
Kilo n shele gan gan??

We all pray we, family members, friends etc don't contract it, yet we still wonder why anyone close to us hasn't got it. Who are we really? tongue
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by sleek214(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2020
Yahoo pastor accusing yahoo politicians
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Heineken(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2020
.... Imagine
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by gees101(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2020
Acidosis:
I've always doubted this man's intelligence. The only reason I listen to him sometimes is the volume of crowd he pulls in Port Harcourt.

Always dishing out watery prosperity messages lacking in-depth research and the spirit of God, sermons are not different from what you most likely would hear from a Sunday school teenager. I'm not surprised.

an u think u have sense ?nawa oh
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by MansoryMX(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
u nailer it.... ironically,same Christians will call northern Muslims ignorants.. Nigerian Christians are worse.

of the pandemic ravage Nigeria the way it's doing to other countries,these pastors will be the first to hide their families from their worshippers

I refused to be stupid or gullible. A gullible man is as good as a Pawn in the game of Chess. Religion killed Nigeria, not tribalism, not politics but RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Hugokingz: 11:23am On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

Ignorance is a disease. Well, it will continue being a malaria to u until u contract it.

our elders says: Ignorance is the product of an ignoramus
ur a big fool for dis

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by captianfreeman(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2020
He said there is no coronavirus in Nigeria?

Coronavirus will automatically end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.