Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today (610 Views)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / 25 Facts About Coronavirus, Share FACTS Not FEAR / The First China Doctor To Warn About Coronavirus Dies Of The Virus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2020
If You Have Not Received Any Palliative from The Government Like This Post

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2020
If You Know Somebody Who Contacted Coronavirus Like This Post

2 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
If You Have Received Palliative from The Government Then Like This Post

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2020
If You Do not Know Anybody That Has Coronavirus Then Like This Post

15 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlala Please Can We Have This On Front Page To see How True We Are To Ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlala Or We Can Have This Post Pinned Down so As To Follow Up On The Viral spread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by MJBOLT: 10:46am On May 18, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by illicit(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2020
If you need palliative like this post. grin

9 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by hahn(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2020
illicit:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by youngsahito(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2020
If you need palliative, drop your account number...

Na play oooo
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by KingZaddy(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2020
I doubt if 10k members of this site can say they have received anything

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by hahn(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
illicit:

The way the government just stopped talking about palliatives all at once shows they know that Nigerians have short memories.

Even Nigerians have moved on

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by hahn(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
youngsahito:

Na play oooo

You want make this thread full abi? grin cheesy
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by illicit(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
hahn:

The way the government just stopped talking about palliatives all at once shows they know that Nigerians have short memories.

Even Nigerians have moved on
No mind them.

The will later say they spent so so so Billions on palliatives now....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by chrisxxx(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2020
Who knows who has this virus in his neighborhood?
Nigerians can we ask ourselves this question?
Can we create a platform to follow this like we do during election?
I can see everyone around me yet they say the numbers are rising.
Are these people ghost?
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by chiunlimited(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2020
If you know you regret being a Nigerian and you hate these buhari adminstration hit like.

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by Bahdsypha(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2020
I know someone, He was treated in Lagos. He was a returnee.
He's dead now

I truly wish the virus is not in Nigeria, I really wish it isn't..
But there are times in life you have to accept reality
Please stay safe!!
I understand that you really want this to be scam, so that everything would be normal and you won't loose anyone you love....I really wish that too,

but we have to tell ourself the truth...this thing dey naija
Tell yourself this, how can all countries surrounding Nigeria have cases but Nigeria doesn't... when we have a higher population and more traffic in our airports and sea ports..how possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by Bahdsypha(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
chrisxxx:
Who knows who has this virus in his neighborhood?
Nigerians can we ask ourselves this question?
Can we create a platform to follow this like we do during election?
I can see everyone around me yet they say the numbers are rising.
Are these people ghost?
I know someone
The person is dead now
He was among the first people to die in Lagos
He was a returnee..a Nigerian by nationality
I believe he had an underlying disease...diabetes
This is someone I talked to
I had to go into self isolation myself
One of the scariest moment of my life TBH

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by MJBOLT: 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
youngsahito:

Na play oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by Adonispco: 12:21pm On May 18, 2020
Bahdsypha:
I know someone He was treated in Lagos he was a returnee
He's dead i wish the virus was not in Nigeria, I really
wish it wasn't
but there are times in life you have to accept
reality Please stay safe!!
I understand that you really want this to be scam, so That
everything would be normal and you won't loose anyone you
love....I really wish that too
but you GATS tell yourself the truth...e dey naija
Tell yourself this, how can all countries surrounding Nigeria have cases but Nigeria doesn't... when we have a higher population and more traffic in our airports and sea ports

By the end of this month; we will surely ascertain if there is corona virus or corona scam.
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by alezzy13: 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
So because you don't know anyone that is infected, that makes it a scam? Ever thought that perhaps most people might want to keep it private?

SMH.
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by CYBERWEAVER(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
I have three individuals with Covid.
Dead 1, active cases 2, Abba Kyari is one making dead none people 2
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by Bahdsypha(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
Adonispco:

By the end of this month; we will surely ascertain if there is corona virus or corona scam.

What do you mean by this?
Tell me, how do you think it's scam if all countries around us have reported cases?
Please note, that we have a bigger population and a higher traffic in our airports and seaports
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Bahdsypha:

What do you mean by this?
Tell me, how do you think it's scam if all countries around us have reported cases?
Please note, that we have a bigger population and a higher traffic in our airports and seaports
Coronavirus Is In Nigeria And It Is Real But If you Believe That Figure Then Sorry For You.

Only Mumu Will Believe That nonsense Statistics

Coronavirus Victims Is Way Below 5k...

Stay There Let Them Fool You, billions Are Disappearing

A Friend Who Sells Medical Supplies Received A Call from His Friend Who Work With NCDC Who Also Requested That He Should Allow Him To send 200M to His Account and He Will Have A Commission
Re: Online Poll: The Whole Country Will Know about Coronavirus Scam Today by IamPlato(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
More Votes Guys

(1) (Reply)

MEN ONLY - Become A Womb Shifter With These Products / Best Sleep Position And Mattress For Pregnant Women / Please Help I'm 22 But I Look 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.