Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is There A Cure For Endometriosis ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Endometriosis ? (277 Views)

FDA Approves First Drug For Endometriosis Pain Relief / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Local & International Experts Gather For Endometriosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Cure For Endometriosis ? by kenny1795(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2020
Please house I need your input on anyone who has successfully dealt with Endometriosis, My girlfriend has had it for sometime now and she has had surgery to that effect but is still having the pains from it.

she was booked for another surgery this May but corona spoilt that plan.

I want to know is Endometriosis treatable with either traditional medicine or surgery?

Anyone with this Experience??
Re: Is There A Cure For Endometriosis ? by bobokunlexzy: 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
This is a disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that forms the lining of a woman's uterus grows outside of her uterine cavity. The lining of the woman's uterus is called the endometrium.

Endometriosis occurs when endometrial tissue grows on her ovaries, bowel, and tissues lining her pelvis......

I will make some recommendations for you and I'm sure it will work.

Check my signature and contact me. Your Girlfriend is on her road to recovery. Trust me.

(1) (Reply)

I Spent Every Kobo To Treat Pregnant Injured Woman In India – Toyin Saraki / WHO: The Evil Agenda Of WHO Exposed A Bit / How To Loose Weight And Big Tummy Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.