Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me (468 Views)

Partnering With Jumia Has Helped Grow My Business - Fairy Trips CEO / Mobilenig.net Has Scammed Me. Help! / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by Chatflick(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2020
Hello everyone, it happened like joke o. I purchased four items from Jumia of which a smartphone was included so the package was split in two, three items were to come at once and the other for the remaining item. The package containing the three items with my smartphone to be included, came on the 11th of May but lo and behold, the phone wasn't inside. The good thing is I opened it in the presence of the delivery man and asked him about the phone but he said I'll have to complain to their customer service though he also reported the case to their office in the state where I stay and they forwarded it to Jumia of which I was called that same day and the lady who spoke to me told me I will get a response from them within 48 hours but it's one week now and nothing.

Now, the thing is I sent an email to their customer service and I got a very annoying response (see screenshot) that from what they can see, my item has been delivered. This is a phone I paid approximately 57k for and this is what Jumia can say to me. I'm really losing my cool.

Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by Chatflick(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2020
Dear lalasticlala, if you can help this get to fp, I'll appreciate. I'm pained
Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by ikh777: 11:06am On May 18, 2020
NEXT TIME, PAY ON DELIVERY...... never ever pay any Nigerian Market site ONLINE.... always pay on delivery.

Hopefully, Jumia will sort this out for you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
Chatflick:
Hello everyone, it happened like joke o. I purchased four items from Jumia of which a smartphone was included so the package was split in two, three items were to come at once and the other for the remaining item. The package containing the three items with my smartphone to be included, came on the 11th of May but lo and behold, the phone wasn't inside. The good thing is I opened it in the presence of the delivery man and asked him about the phone but he said I'll have to complain to their customer service though he also reported the case to their office in the state where I stay and they forwarded it to Jumia of which I was called that same day and the lady who spoke to me told me I will get a response from them within 48 hours but it's one week now and nothing.

Now, the thing is I sent an email to their customer service and I got a very annoying response (see screenshot) that from what they can see, my item has been delivered. This is a phone I paid approximately 57k for and this is what Jumia can say to me. I'm really losing my cool.
NEXT TIME GO TO A SHOP
Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by Chepos1(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
It is possible to receive the reply above. It could be that those who refused to package the phone at first were the same people you complained to as a result they refused to forward your complain.

It seems those in the chain of distribution of orders on JUMIA are doing sharp practices in the name of biznex.

The other day I ordered three items, one was to come from Ogba to Festac while the other two were to come from Abuja to Festac (according to the tracking information). When I was notified that my order is at their office in Festac, I went only to see two items(1 from Ogba and 1 from Abuja instead of two). I refused to pay for neither of the item
One other time, I ordered a power bank from JUMIA during one of their black Friday Sales, the order was to be delivered to my home address. Two days later I received a text from them that my order will get to me by 4pm that day and I should make sure I have the cash at hand. Till date, I am still waiting for jumia's 4pm.

Sorry about your experience.
Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by gamapoy539: 11:22am On May 18, 2020
This is why i always implore guys never to make any promises during sĕx with their girlfriends or any babe especially when they're about pour out their akamu. Dear op, kindly get your girlfriend arrested for tampering and diverting your order without your consent and permission. and after getting back your phone, fück her for the last time before breaking up with her - but this time, ensure you put adequate duct tape over your mouth so you don't go and promise her another masion in banana island.
Re: Help! Jumia Has Scammed Me by NaijadrivaCars: 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
shocked

Na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Presently At Abule Egba(pictures) / [2025] Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Tabloid -size Color Laser Multifunction / See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.