Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Piles(haemorrhoids), Do You Need Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Piles(haemorrhoids), Do You Need Help? (217 Views)

Say Goodbye To Stubborn Piles/haemorrhoids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piles(haemorrhoids), Do You Need Help? by sunzie(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2020
I can Help.

What is pile/hemorrhoid?
Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen. The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus. Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.

Do piles go away on their own?
In some people, hemorrhoids clear up on their own after a few days. In other cases, they can become a regular occurrence. Some people may need medication or medical procedures to minimize their symptoms and shrink the hemorrhoids.

Did I experienced piles?
Yes, after taking a so call original honey continuously for 3 weeks because of my ulcer condition. My ulcer stopped after stopping some kind of foods and the rest, story for another day.

Did you cure the pile?
Yes. By God's grace. I meet an elderly man that shew me the remedy for pile on my way to a site location. I bought, prepared and used them.

I want to share the remedy with anyone suffering from pile too.I will not give you the components, but prepare it and sent it to you or you come to Ibadan and collect it.

Note: It is very bitter, if you don't like very bitter things, don't call or chat me up.

Sunny
Whatsapp: 08088990410

(1) (Reply)

Buy Laundry, Kitchen & Bakery Equipments At Company Price / A-Z Of Skincare Business. Free Whatsapp Training / Teach Your Kids Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.