Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

[ATTENTION] Guide On How To Turn Your Skills To CASH Working Remotely Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [ATTENTION] Guide On How To Turn Your Skills To CASH Working Remotely Online (154 Views)

Earn A Few Extra Cash Working From Home / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria / Need An Experienced Primary School Teacher Who Can Teach Remotely ONLINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ATTENTION] Guide On How To Turn Your Skills To CASH Working Remotely Online by tonycosmas01: 11:50am On May 18, 2020
Hello Guys,

I hope you guys are doing well?...

I just decided to start this thread to share my knowledge and experience with you about making a steady income working online partnering with brands...

I want to lead you step by step practically as you start and scaleup the entire process and start making a good income online.

Let me share a lil personal story with you...

This is what i do full time now...

I have a Masters degree in engineering which i obtained from a prestigious university in UK...

After my studies i came back to Nigeria to work, i had always wanted working in an oil and gas company...

i actually got a job with one the big oil and gas companies in Lagos, started training with them and as we were warming up to be confirmed the oil crisis that happened in 2015 strucked and the whole project that we supposed to be absorbed in was paused and we were kept on hold till further notice.

As the sector was recovering, we never heard from them till today, i moved on got a small job from a construction firm while i kept searching for jobs in my field.

after a while i was just fed up with the numerous turn downs from HRs that i received, i decided to that i try looking for something i could do on the side to ugment my meager salary from the contruction company.

That was how i researched about how to do legit businesses online

i actually tasted out several once from Freelancing on Fiverr and Upwork to dropshipping and so on. i mean there are tons of opportunities to legitimately earn online and i was dazzled...

From my experience, i must say that there are two online business models that that a newbie with little or no budget should start with and easily scale

1. Freelancing: This is acquiring a digital skill and turning that skill to cash by doing jobs online for various clients across the world and earning in dollars... here you will register with Upwork, Fiverr and freelancers.com to get jobs.
This model is equally lucrative because it doesnt require any capital to start the business except acquiring the needed skills and positioning yourself well. though this is not the business model this thread will be focused on...
i am happy to tell you that you can learn any online on-demand skill for FREE from an Irish company and also be shown how to profitably go about turning that skill to cash from a professional who has successfully scale through the hurdles and come out strong... the info on that can be found on my website
https://tonycosmas.com/turnskilltocash-2/

2. Affiliate Partnership: This the best online business model from my experince, because its very for a newbie to start with little or no capital and scale without any limit to his earnings.
my research about affiliate marketing had made me contact super affiliates in Europe and America who are earning at least $100k a month, i don't want to exagerate but i must say people earn insane amounts using Affiliate partnership.
What is it all about?
its all about pertnering with brands all around the world and earning a commission whenever there is an action taken by a customer which could be a sale, a survey, download, summiting their emails and name etc.
Infact almost every brand you can think of has an affiliate program and some operates it in-house while some source it out to a third party called affiliate networks...

you can read the basis about it on my blog https://tonycosmas.com/beginners-guide-to-/

Though i will still treat it here, but i want this tread to be practical as much as we can make it be...

Inorder not to go too far today, tomorrow i will start digging in from the basis of Affiliate partnership so you can understand. since this will be like a practical class, your first assignment will be to go and read about the begginers guide to affiliate marketing on my website then give me a comment below if you did then we can proceed tomorrow. https://tonycosmas.com/beginners-guide-to-/

trust me if you follow me step by step you will not only enjoy it but will start earning...

Stay tuned...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 To 3 Days / Freelance Marketers / How To Get An Approved Upwork Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.