Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment (25927 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by COMPAQ(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
The babe sabi take picture sha!! Always hiding her fat thighs. If you look at her full frontal, she doesn't look as sexy, but she always uses poses that hides her fat thighs and accentuates her curves!

This is to tell anyone thinking of modelling that striking the right pose makes awhile lot of difference.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by apexc6861: 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 4523835[/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
Hmm, at the end of the day everything about woman na packaging. There is no way she looks better twenty five years later than how she did back in the day. The makeup on her face I’m sure can build a house. The fail Photoshop on her second leg shows all is not what it seems.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by AsawanaDgreat: 12:48pm On May 18, 2020
Fine woman, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by micflo28(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2020
She has been off the camera for years so I guess she is celebrating her redundancy in the industry. Will Regina Askia do that same
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by ofiko123(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to her..she really tried..
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by ezegenigbonine: 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
THE ONLY YORUBA FINE GIRL
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Isoduwa(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
Bethrose:
She try. She started off dark complexion

Now she have bleach her skin.

I tire for these so called role models.

Oga na camera light

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Majesty33(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2020
What we see in movies these days are storyline promoting single parenthood of oloshos who frustrated their husband and left the marriage only to clamour for sympathy from the public through their movies.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
I no no y I just no lyk dis woman acting dat year
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by PureFace1(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:

WEAR YOUR GLASSES IGBO MAN
NO YORUBA WOMAN IS FINE O.THEY ARE ALL UGLY.THEY DON'T EVEN MARRY BECAUSE THEIR MEN ARE CONSTANTLY RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM.

Pls,maintain status quo,don't deviate from your usual rant.
Yeye grin grin

You must be referring to your Gorilla looking Igbo women with hairy body and Yam legs

Yoruba women don't marry but who are those getting married every Saturday across Yoruba Land? Very stupid Nyamirin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by femi4: 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
A-list Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, celebrates her 25th year as a Nigerian entertainer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAS2YLSA5IJ/?hl=en

After featuring in few movies, Omotola's role in the 1996 Zeb Ejiro movie "Mortal Inheritance" brought her to the limelight.
Those era of video cassette player. Bad girl, chopping Olu Jacobs and his son in that movie
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by ezegenigbonine: 3:46pm On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:

WEAR YOUR GLASSES IGBO MAN
NO YORUBA WOMAN IS FINE O.THEY ARE ALL UGLY.THEY DON'T EVEN MARRY BECAUSE THEIR MEN ARE CONSTANTLY RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM.

Pls,maintain status quo,don't deviate from your usual rant.
Yeye grin grin

Everybody knows that Yoruba girls are generally dirty and ugly. Davido can testify to it
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Kingrefreshed: 3:47pm On May 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
A-list Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, celebrates her 25th year as a Nigerian entertainer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAS2YLSA5IJ/?hl=en

After featuring in few movies, Omotola's role in the 1996 Zeb Ejiro movie "Mortal Inheritance" brought her to the limelight.

Chai the only yoruba woman that make my manhood live on grin

Others are normal read oil.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Tmb78(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
PureFace1:

You must be referring to your Gorilla looking Igbo women with hairy body and Yam legs

Yoruba women don't marry but who are those getting married every Saturday across Yoruba Land? Very stupid Nyamirin

Bro, you mean you don't know me?
The hateful being I quoted said omotola,the ONLY fine Yoruba lady
And I sarcastically told him that he shouldn't deviate from their usual narrative, that 'no Yoruba lady is fine'
You know how they always rubbish any obviously fine Yoruba lady here and call her ugly when some of their women who are obviously ugly are overhyped.
Get it now?
I felt he should stick to what they know how to say best.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Tmb78(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Everybody knows that Yoruba girls are generally dirty and ugly. Davido can testify to it
Everybody?
You igbos and propaganda sha.
May God heal your pained souls.
Pls,send the link where Davido testified that his sisters and other Yoruba ladies are dirty and ugly.
Don't deflect o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by dboo442: 5:21pm On May 18, 2020
van vicker kiss this woman tire,she even attest to it that van vicker is the best kisser grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by ezegenigbonine: 9:45pm On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Everybody?
You igbos and propaganda sha.
May God heal your pained souls.
Pls,send the link where Davido testified that his sisters and other Yoruba ladies are dirty and ugly.
Don't deflect o.

Lols.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates 25th Year In Entertainment by Slimsly100(f): 7:58am On May 19, 2020
U sure
Look again, she wasn't black

Bethrose:
She try. She started off dark complexion

Now she have bleach her skin.

I tire for these so called role models.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me -- Reekado Banks Slams Rumor / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Stuns Extremely In Green Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.