Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J (246 Views)

Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed! / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J by Gaggii: 12:26pm On May 18, 2020
I saw a Christian and a Muslim arguing about Jesus being God or not.

Then the Christian asked that if Jesus was not God....then how did God communicate with Jesus. Since moses heard his voice directly, and he was always sending angel Gabriell to Mohammed.

Also, if Trinity is not true...why was Allah referring to himself as we in the Quran instead of i.
You cannot say he was referring to him and angels because Quran stated clearly that he does not have helper or supporter in his deeds
Re: God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J by SocialJustice: 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
Abeg shut up.
Re: God Spoke To Moses Directly, He Sent Angel To Mohammed, How Did He Communicate J by ObaOfUyo: 12:55pm On May 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
Abeg shut up.
Louder

(1) (Reply)

� RESURRECTION & RIGHTEOUSNESS This Is My Greatest Treasure!! The Greatest Gift / Why Has God Not End This Pandemic / What You Should Know About Prophets and Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.