Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Shan George Is Not Married ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Is Not Married ! (698 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Shan George Is Now A Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shan George Is Not Married ! by shadrach77: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2011
The news circulating on the Internet is that Shan George, the mulatto actress, is married for the third time. According to the reports, George opted for a low-key marriage ceremony that took everybody by surprise. When Life and Beat called George to get her reaction on the telephone, she exploded, saying she was still single.“Please, I’m not married. What is the meaning of this? Do people want me to get married by force? Can you please ask the people circulating the story where I got married?” she asked. She said that the wedding pictures came from a scene in her latest movie, Heartbreak, which also features Kalu Ikeagwu. “I don’t understand why people will not crosscheck their stories before going to town with such lies. Please, it is just a movie. The person saying I got married just because of the pictures of the movie must be very dumb,” she told Life and Beat.

(1) (Reply)

Judges Bring Aj, Toni, Chito Back To The Nigerian Idol Show / Genevieve Magazine Features The Brightest Stars On It’s Cover / Oprah Winfrey Gets Chicago Street Named After Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.