Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? (341 Views)

Scheme Of Work & Lesson Note For Basic 5 / Primary 5 For 1st , 2nd And 3rd Term / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching / Download Computer Notes For 1st Term, 2nd Term And 3rd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? by MT: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Please I will like to ask if secondary schools in Nigeria have started 3rd term with their online classes. I spoke with my daughter's school and the principal said they have started 3rd term despite Federal Ministry of Education's directive to the contrary. The school is teaching 6 subjects as against 17 subjects they are meant to do. Worse still, the school has not concluded the second term examination, and they are already asking for 3rd term tuition fee. Does this make sense at all? Is that the generally acceptable norm in the country now?
Re: Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? by toxbod: 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
A school I also know have actually started 3rd Term online using whatsapp with online time table and asking for payment of school fees. Although,I feel for them, I just hope the lockdown will be over so we can meet up with this bills.
Re: Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? by MT: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
toxbod:
A school I also know have actually started 3rd Term online using whatsapp with online time table and asking for payment of school fees. Although,I feel for them, I just hope the lockdown will be over so we can meet up with this bills.

But Is that not in contravention with the Federal Ministry of education directive,? Does that make it right?
Re: Whatssap Online Teaching: Does It Mean Schools In Nigeria Have Started 3rd Term? by edoairways: 10:26pm On May 18, 2020
It is for the best however nothing comes free

(1) (Reply)

I / JAMB General Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Session Admission Announced / Graduates Of Biochemistry.....where Are You Working Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.