Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Re: Rant HQ Facebook Group Owner, Suzan Ade Coker & Some Igbos Clash Online. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Re: Rant HQ Facebook Group Owner, Suzan Ade Coker & Some Igbos Clash Online. (213 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Rant HQ Facebook Group Owner, Suzan Ade Coker & Some Igbos Clash Online. by solidifi: 1:10pm On May 18, 2020
Dear readers all over the world,

I am an Igbo man. A core Igbo man and I'm proud of it. But the truth be told, and as it popularly said, truth is bitter.
I never knew before now that there's still a single Nigerian who loves the Igbos. Because anywhere in Nigeria, the Igbos are being hated. When you
ask the haters why they don't give any convincing reason, and that is pure natural hatred.

Today, (though I have not met with the Suzan Ade Coker, I'd love to meet with her), I have seen or heard of an honest and brave young lady who loves the Igbos.

Suzan, you own my regard and respect, even though you're much younger than me. I doff my cap for you girl.
You stood and told the truth to we Igbos to our faces, that's pure LOVE. Your a true friend of the Igbos.

Instead of fighting this honest and brave young lady, why don't you go into your various rooms and ask yourselves (individually or collectively)
"are we senseless?, "are we stupid"? Reflect on it through the 4-cardinal points and work with it.

Mark the lady's honesty word, where you say you don't like, you take permanent residency.
How many nothern and/or western indigenes have properties worth millions and billions in the southeast?

The kind of Igbos we have these days are the types of mixed bloods, the okoro-awusas and okoro-ofemmanus.

No core Igbo man again, except Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe. I like him, but not 100% because at the moment he's still a Nigerian politician.
Nigerian politicians are not trusted.

Ndi Igbo, kulienu n'ura.
Okwu wu odu.
Onye ahuru n'anya, k'ana abara mba.

A lot to talk about. We can't talk or wash our dirt linnings here.
A word is enough for the wise.

Atola omara, omara...

Ndewo nu.

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye, P Sq Brother Shared His Own Story Over C Morgan Allegations,hear Him / Naira Marley Disobeys Fg’s Social Gathering Directives, Performs For A Massive C / Derek Marvel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.