Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2020 (135 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On May 19, 2020
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the gift of children, to the body of Christ.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to establish a family altar, where the children are trained to worship and learn about You, our creator, sustainer and cherisher.

4.Father, I give back to You, all the children You have blessed us with, please, help me to train them, in Your way, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let my children grow up to know and serve You, as the only true God, who is worthy to be praised, worshipped and adored, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, inculcate in my children, the grace to reverence, fear and obey You, in all things and situations, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of laziness in the lives of my children be consumed by Your fire; please, release upon them, the spirit of profitable hard work, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help my children to live holy, and let them grow up to depend solely on You, for whatever they need or desire in life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release upon the lives of my children the spirit of love and compassion for others, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give my children generous hearts, and make them, cheerful givers, to the poor, the needy and to Your kingdom's projects, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let my children be committed and addictive soul winners, from their youth, and, establish them forever, in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, when I shall stand before You, to give account of my stewardship, over Your heritages, in my care, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let him enjoy the fruits of his labours over all his biological and spiritual children, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Build Up Each Other Spiritually In Christ Jesus Crucified / People who dislike the ancient pharisees & judases but do this / When The Human Mind Journeys Far And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.