Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Browse For Free Without Limit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Browse For Free Without Limit (1757 Views)

Browse For Free Without VPN / Need Help On How To Browse Over Crowded Site Faster / How to browse at naira 3per mb with MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse For Free Without Limit by Towersport(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2020
I can teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 on a whatsapp group during these difficult times with your pc.
This is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan.....

THEY ARE NOT USING UNLIMITED DATA PLAN
THIS IS WHAT THEY USE!!!

The arrival of coronavirus inevitably brought restrictions along with it, one of these restrictions are being locked in it could be a blessing and to some it could be a blessing.
As for me so far so good it has been nice as I got all I basically need
*Food
*Housing
*Electricity
BABA OF BOYS
DATA!!!
That is exactly where I'm going, I saw a thread on nairaland where people are still subscribing to unlimited data plan when they could be actually using only about 200megabytes for every 30Gigabytes being used with this method while browsing at mind blowing internet speeds For as low as $5 dollars @ #2000 per month.(REMEMBER THIS IS UNLIMITED)
For instance, I downloaded Prodigal Son Full Season @1080p for 25gigabytes and I remember using Glo Campus Booster 200 in about 23 minutes.
The screenshot above is only it's potential, the speeds may differ at times but can never lag.
All I needed was a VPS(Virtual Private Server) and small data, some also know it as RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol).

So What Is Remote Desktop Protocol?
It's basically a virtual PC that comes with most along with windows version and can be used for other things apart from browsing for free. But to enjoy it's almost free browsing benefits you have to get a private server that will give you login details and all you have to do is to open the Rdp on your PC and input your login details.
Remember that you're parting with just #2000 per month for almost free browsing when the lowest unlimited data plan in Nigeria is at #9000 with data cap for that matter, this is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan you can use 100mb to download full seasons of movies, watch live matches, browse on YouTube or ordinary browsing if you want .
STOP NIGERIAN INTERNET PROVIDERS FROM SCAMMING YOU WITH UNLIMITED PLANS THAT HAVE CAP!!!

I can teach you how to do this for a token of #550 only,
Contact me at
https:///2347080134478
One Love

1 Like

Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by abdulskulboy(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2020
Why can't you give it to us free...!!!
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by vezycash(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
The RDP is free?
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by Deicide: 10:06am On May 19, 2020
I don't use Windows so how fa?

1 Like

Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by Degrezhaa: 2:53pm On May 20, 2020
interesting what about Android users
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by timifaithus(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Towersport:
I can teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 on a whatsapp group during these difficult times with your pc.
This is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan.....

THIS IS WHAT THEY USE!!!

The arrival of coronavirus inevitably brought restrictions along with it, one of these restrictions are being locked in it could be a blessing and to some it could be a blessing.
*Food
*Housing
*Electricity
BABA OF BOYS
DATA!!!
That is exactly where I'm going, I saw a thread on nairaland where people are still subscribing to unlimited data plan when they could be actually using only about 200megabytes for every 30Gigabytes being used with this method while browsing at mind blowing internet speeds For as low as $5 dollars @ #2000 per month.(REMEMBER THIS IS UNLIMITED)
For instance, I downloaded Prodigal Son Full Season @1080p for 25gigabytes and I remember using Glo Campus Booster 200 in about 23 minutes.
The screenshot above is only it's potential, the speeds may differ at times but can never lag.
All I needed was a VPS(Virtual Private Server) and small data, some also know it as RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol).

It's basically a virtual PC that comes with most along with windows version and can be used for other things apart from browsing for free. But to enjoy it's almost free browsing benefits you have to get a private server that will give you login details and all you have to do is to open the Rdp on your PC and input your login details.
Remember that you're parting with just #2000 per month for almost free browsing when the lowest unlimited data plan in Nigeria is at #9000 with data cap for that matter, this is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan you can use 100mb to download full seasons of movies, watch live matches, browse on YouTube or ordinary browsing if you want .
STOP NIGERIAN INTERNET PROVIDERS FROM SCAMMING YOU WITH UNLIMITED PLANS THAT HAVE CAP!!!

Contact me at
One Love

Bro , you don't respond
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by bassdow: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Towersport:

THIS IS WHAT THEY USE!!!

*Food
*Housing
*Electricity
BABA OF BOYS
DATA!!!

Contact me at
One Love

I kept Reading your Write-up from Start to End trying to make sense of what's written in correlation with Reality but unable to.

Please try make us make sense of what you're saying.

Also Point out if you're doing this as SAAS or PAAS or etc. In other words, are you offering to set up the system for every user who contacts you or you just set it up and give people access to yours with a charge.

Meanwhile, Displaying a HD Picture conveys no meaning to Most idiots like me let a lone when the Image is Blurry.

Thanks

NB: This is a Public forum catering for people with Plethora of Knowledge, try making meaningful communication understandable to at least 67% of them while not forgetting most aren't stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by bassdow: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
By the way,

1. what's the ₦2,000 per month for and what does it cover - Monthly Data Plan or Monthly Server Cost ?

2. How do you handle Cost of the Server on Monthly basis especially since our naira (₦) has remain King; Any cost expectations ?

3. If you meant what am thinking (remotely downloading files), Do you equally plan on either Watching it remotely or Downloading it thereafter; either way, where is the cost saving coming from ?

4. There are Cheap Servers but then you get what you pay for and download too much and among other things, bandwidth would be gone.

Am just trying to find where the cost savings would be coming from. so Kindly make us understand.

Am yet to even consider things from other angles but let's understand firstly.

3 Likes

Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by Gmajor(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
This looks like a scam
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by SUGARSON(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2020
PLEASE EXPLAIN VERY WELL, HOW WILL YOU SET UP MY SYSTEM FOR THAT AND HOW DO YOU PAY THE 2K? IS IT WITH SUBSCRIPTION CODE OR WHAT?
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by xfactordv: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op abeg explain
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by chingle5(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
This useless idiot has open this trend again to continue deceiving people with rdp and the funny thing is the idiot will not reply.... I pity those that will fall for his 500 naira scam
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by bassdow: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
chingle5:
This useless idiot has open this trend again to continue deceiving people with rdp and the funny thing is the idiot will not reply.... I pity those that will fall for his 500 naira scam

Well I asked few Common Sense Questions and yet to get any response.
Maybe OP is Busy fulfilling Orders
Re: Browse For Free Without Limit by chingle5(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
bassdow:

Well I asked few Common Sense Questions and yet to get any response.
Maybe OP is Busy fulfilling Orders

Forget that guy jare that is how he just barg in my own post and start posting this rdp and the idiot can not explain how to go about it, I even challenge him ,he could not reply ..... I think he is just seeking attention ..... I believe he just copy and paste the information from another source

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Become A Hacker (4 Signs Hacking May Be In Your DNA) / Earn 0.5 Bitcoin In One Week. Bitcoin Mining Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.