Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline (37378 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Kwanza: 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
In a nutshell, let me quote Dr Charles Omole in addressing the issue here reported:

“We need to encourage superior cognitive reasoning in Nigeria. Simply because you support (or respect) a person does not mean you cannot criticize them. And because you criticize a person (even your father or boss) does not mean you hate (or disrespect) them either. Such binary conception is the output of lazy minds.”

Like in every family and in every organization there are differences of opinion. Sometimes people even align on what should be done but disagree about how to go about achieving it.

This is a sensationalized report attempting to create a storm in a tea cup. It is a hatchet report exposing Sahara Reporters as interlopers in a DAAR family affair.

I am an adult and I am very independent minded. I do not have to agree with my father on every issue and anyone who knows us well also knows that we disagree on a lot of issues and very frequently too. That does not detract from the love or respect we have for each other.

If anything it strengthens it.

Everyone knows my father is a dogged fighter. It is not everybody that can stand before High Chief look him in the eyes and tell him the truth. As his first son sometimes that unenvious responsibility falls on me.

Because he is my father, the founder of DAAR Communications PLC and a High Chief doesn’t make him infallible. And just like I have to tell him the truth so does he too often have to tell me some truths.

He is older than me, he has wisdom, experience and knowledge of certain issues and has different perspectives from me. In our line of work we must disagree very frequently. But how this is the business of Sahara Reporters is completely beyond me!

https://twitter.com/RaymondDokpesi/status/1262375344004313089?s=19

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Shellsploit: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
Family Ties!
Na who dem epp sef

How Nairalanders jump into conclusion sad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by tophumble(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
This is called Papa and pikin disagreement.
It happens in some cases, but how the thing take affect SaharaReporter na him I no know oooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by iCauseTrouble: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Wetin concern Sahara Reporters for their family matter? Father and son no fit disagree again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by slivertongue: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
na their way. lying liars, descendants of lai Mohammed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Naija e go better

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by airminem(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
I blame LIE MOHAMMED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by janedonez(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
This is becoming more than be careful
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
Why is this so important to warrant pushing it to front page?

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by YoungLionken(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
The Sahara reporters are becoming too infamous lately. They need to be checked and therefore call to order...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by eleko1: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
sad
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by achymmania: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
One of the reasons I don’t like sowore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Jubilancy(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
The noble profession of Journalism in Nigeria is in a terrible state..... too much Yello Journalism.....I am of the opinion that all Journalists should be held accountable for the stories they write on

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Sunnyobums: 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
Na their wahala be that, wetin concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by othermen: 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
The problem with most of us exactly. I am a child of Nigeria, but Nigeria hasn't been to many a responsible father. A good child points this out, because he knows his father is headed for destruction. I pray for the president, that God grants him wisdom and strength to lead us; and take away his cluelessness; folks here crucify you.Disagreement and criticism is an evidence of interest in the total well-being.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by iHart(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
The father asked a question which was meant to discredit Buhari's govt. Why ask the difference between malaria and covid 19? ...because he was treated with malaria drugs.

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by zukky79: 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
Abeg, somebody help me; what is this fight about?

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Enoch07: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
rich people

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by eleko1: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
Truth is bitter
slivertongue:
na their way. lying liars, descendants of lia Mohammed
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
Please, Na Kenny Ogungbe sister born this man for Dokpesi?

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by NOC1(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
The Dad statement was embarrassing even in America and other developed world, their is no cure for COVID-19, every country is on trial and error. This pills works today we communicate each other and use it, tomorrow another pill did better they communicate and try it.

For example China used high dose of Chloroquine on the Covid patients and Brazil tried it, in Brazil it caused cardiac arrest and they have to discontinue it.
Some part of USA used Chloroquine while some avoided, a house member in USA came out openly to say Chloroquine cured her, while Schumer of New York is against the use.

Some countries used combination of pneumonia drug and malaria drug for the cure.

Raymond Dokpesi Snr made a provoking and senseless statement, an elder statesman like him with international reputation has gone beyond such statements.

His son stand is what is needed from a genuine son, he (Dokpesi Snr) did this and got away with it because we are in Nigeria. a careless statement from Tesla owner made him lose billions of dollars.

If this is Abroad agencies and Organisation would have pulled out from his station, some people might even file for damages, we tolerate a lot in this country.

Sahara Reporters are good in senseless headlines and unverified reportage, they cook up stories a lot.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Abcdefghij10000(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
You don't try to make headlines out of nothing, the guy came over and SR interviewed him and he gave his 2cents , which didn't adjoin with his father's own, they are now trying to sensationalize the news...that's bad journalism. Nigeria journalist na wa

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 18, 2020
angry
Sometimes, we misuse the so-called freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Olarewaju89: 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
Their business not mine

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2020
Almost every news on SM is fake

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Exc2000: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
I like this guy already

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Jaapu: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
So far the comment has shown people even understand the issue at hand.

We really need to encourage superior cognitive reasoning and behaviour.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Atolu01: 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
smiley.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by Houseofglam7(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline by ojun50(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
How I won take settle dis matter self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.