Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters (28982 Views)

Enugu Completes Abakpa Nike/Nkwor Nike Junction Road / Enugu Completes Renovation Of The State's Judiciary Headquaters / Judiciary: Enugu Completes 10 Court Halls In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Elvis778(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Rawtruth1:
So this is all Ugwuanyi achieved for over five years?
Don't be rediculous
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Elvis778(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Don't be ridiculous
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Oligarchy654: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by eaglechild: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi delivers the first ever Enugu State Customary Court of Appeal Headquarters complex, located within the Three Arms Zone, at the Independence Layout, Enugu, as part of his administration’s giant strides in repositioning the State Judiciary for convenient, efficient and speedy dispensation of justice.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1160984664245097&id=100010007227700
As you should have noticed.
Most if your posts on the governor's supposed achievements are met with rebuff and criticism which clearly shows that he is doing a poor job and should be held accountable.
I am convinced you know this cause you don't even bother to defend him.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Elvis778(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
Rawtruth1:
The Governor demolished and rebuilt tons of Court buildings in the state, including the ones in my local government that looked like a shrine, imagine a court building with some parts made of cement coated mud?? But with the newly built structures there, about 3-4 new structures, the court now looks sweet......guess what?? He's also turning the government field into a stadium, anyone that says he's not working is just a hater.....
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Jagaban79: 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
PLS CALL ME FOR A NICE AND AFFORDABLE SMART TV, LAPTOP AND A/C 09090375588
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Jagaban79: 7:31pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by MCIU1: 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi delivers the first ever Enugu State Customary Court of Appeal Headquarters complex, located within the Three Arms Zone, at the Independence Layout, Enugu, Mega Churches In United States as part of his administration’s giant strides in repositioning the State Judiciary for convenient, efficient and speedy dispensation of justice.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1160984664245097&id=100010007227700

Obiano come and see your mate
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by iamdrduru: 7:56pm On May 18, 2020
4ckz:
Celebrating nonsense.
When would he finish the world class state secretariate Sullivan started?

Last time I came to Enugu it was yet to be completed, something that was almost done before Sullivan left office.

Look at what you want us to celebrate, looking like a secondary school.

Once again nonsense!

ogbeni they've started using the building since. which completing are you talking about
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by iamdrduru: 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
ogmask:
Too basic in this age and time. Both the gov and architect are dons.
How can u build this kind of straight and shapeless building for public use in 2020.
Same thing most of them do for public schools building too.
Funny part this pple travel abroad and see what other govts do with public funds but
come back here and plant shapeless blocks with billions on the bill.
SAD!

people like you would always complain. if govt build, you would complain, if they don't, you would also complain. infact pleasing Nigerians is impossible
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by PureGoldh(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
4ckz:
Celebrating nonsense.
When would he finish the world class state secretariate Sullivan started?

Last time I came to Enugu it was yet to be completed, something that was almost done before Sullivan left office.

Look at what you want us to celebrate, looking like a secondary school.

Once again nonsense!

My brother...God bless you for speaking the truth.

I wonder why some people promote nonsense when they fully know the truth.

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi ain't doing any work in Enugu State.

Barr. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime started that project in the middle of his second tenure...so he was unable to round off the project before the so called fund embezzler who parades himself as the governor that is making life miserable for some people collects the key and tag it his own achievement.

Nwanne,Enugu is in hot soup as I dey type dz stuff.

With the way dx man and his cabinets dey destroy properties of the people that voted him in.

Na hunger fit dey strike people pass the audio CoronaVirus wey he talk say dey Enugu.

**Note : Nobody should Quote me unless the Guy I mentioned above.**

I ain't here to battle words with people

1 Like

Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by PureGoldh(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
akpunda86:

Stop posting rubbish.Which build.building existing bf gburugburu came into power.They just changed the roof from cream to green with some minor modifications.

So dont just post rubbish

God bless you for saying the truth my brother.

Ife iga eli akokwana gi....Olisa kere uwa ga na enye gi Ife iga eji buru mmadu n'uwa...Akuu elisi elisi ga Abu oke gi

Ya Gazie nwanne

1 Like

Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by shiwex: 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
slivertongue:

some governors get sense sha.
some no get even small

Dapo Abiodun has none........, no project being planned, done. Nothing to show. See roads for this state........Na Hell. This is what happens when you get in bed with Tinubu.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by MrGerald(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Enugu the headquarter of igbo nation is having her first customary court..

Chai......
Dumb, you lack understanding
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by DenreleDave(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2020
MrGerald:
Dumb, you lack understanding
OH see u.. I can see dt understanding full ur head
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by PeaceNexus(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2020
He is right about what? You staying in the governor's village is inconsequential grin grin
explosiveskull:

but he is right na, I stay in enugu.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by explosiveskull(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2020
PeaceNexus:
He is right about what? You staying in the governor's village is inconsequential grin grin
you needn't be rude to me too sir.
thank you sir.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by PeaceNexus(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2020
I don't know what you deem to be rude in what I just said. You telling me that you stay in Enugu makes no sense to me. So i am saying that your defense doesn't hold water sir.
explosiveskull:

you needn't be rude to me too sir.
thank you sir.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by PeaceNexus(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2020
Those set of people hardly have any personal sense of direction and achievement..... everything is easy for them.
iamdrduru:

people like you would always complain. if govt build, you would complain, if they don't, you would also complain. infact pleasing Nigerians is impossible
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by wiseoneking: 2:58am On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

How many job would this create for a poor state like Enugu in a region with highest Poverty Rate in Southern Nigeria

Cross Rivers , Akwa Ibom and Ondo seem to understand diversification better, build economically viable project, build industry that can generate more revenue. You just want to write by force. A region with the highest poverty rate. This sound funny to me up. Lol. Never you deceive your heart again

Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by chikarism: 7:05am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Enugu the headquarter of igbo nation is having her first customary court..

Chai......
such a pity
dis is where we find our selves
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Ikegift4real(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2020
Justbehave:
Ikenna so na you dey supply all those white wash roadmarking paints being used in Enugu without glass beads? The worst is that you guys are even using hand and brush to do the marking. Other states are using thermoplastic and reflective beads. Very cheap work.

u seem to confuse enugu with Cameron.
what I sale is Berger paint, the best in the market bro.
you'll only say that I supplied non reflective road marking because the budget couldn't afford it.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by 4ckz: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
iamdrduru:

ogbeni they've started using the building since. which completing are you talking about

Some parts of the building are yet to be completed. The one's in front, near the filling station are in use, while those behind are yet to be completed, or should I say abandoned.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by 4ckz: 11:13am On May 19, 2020
PureGoldh:

My brother...God bless you for speaking the truth.

I wonder why some people promote nonsense when they fully know the truth.

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi ain't doing any work in Enugu State.

Barr. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime started that project in the middle of his second tenure...so he was unable to round off the project before the so called fund embezzler who parades himself as the governor that is making life miserable for some people collects the key and tag it his own achievement.

Nwanne,Enugu is in hot soup as I dey type dz stuff.

With the way dx man and his cabinets dey destroy properties of the people that voted him in.

Na hunger fit dey strike people pass the audio CoronaVirus wey he talk say dey Enugu.

**Note : Nobody should Quote me unless the Guy I mentioned above.**

I ain't here to battle words with people

It's been long I left Enugu, but each time I return, tears fill my eyes. This man has done nothing, not roads, not maintenance, and I don't know what it would take to complete the state secretariat which is on the center of Enugu city, I mean, Sullivan left it 3/4th complete but Ugwuanyi would rather go for Child dedication than perform his duties.

And he litters the state with barbed wires, I don't know who even advices him.

When ever I return with my friends, and they say Enugu is beautiful, I shake my head. If only they met Enugu when it was beautiful.
Re: Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters by Amudeneogu: 12:56pm On May 19, 2020
It is a beautiful edifice, very beautiful indeed I love it but I think he would have complete all the abandoned projects left by his predecessors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West / Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.