Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation (1108 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by PureGoldh(m): 12:50am On May 19, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by stonemasonn: 2:48am On May 19, 2020
Racoon:
No govt have ever beat nepotism as witnessed during the time of the APC.This will surely comes back to hunt the north because pay back time will come if Nigeria still remains as a nation.However, nepotism is the mother of all corruption.
there was nepotism during the regimes of IBB and Abacha, Buhari is just trying to return to the old ways.
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by llakes4real: 4:34am On May 19, 2020
Igbochief001:
That's south south personal problem ...the Igbo are not interested ...this is your pay back for betrayal during the war ...enjoy your oil

Did you read the the letter? They were stylishly fighting for your right too. You people should behave jor!

Weldone PANDEF!
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by Nobody: 7:44am On May 19, 2020
llakes4real:

Did you read the the letter? They were stylishly fighting for your right too. You people should behave jor!

Weldone PANDEF!
Bros we don't need them ...if they had done what needed to be done then we won't be here
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by KingOKON: 7:52am On May 19, 2020
temptnow:
Nnamdi Kanu warned but no one listened.

All I'm waiting for is the year 2030 that's ten years from now for the European Union and UK to switch to electric cars. Then Asians follows suit.

Then the price of crude oil drops to $12 per barrel.

Limit Nnamdi KANU to your IPOB he is absolute nothing to us
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by llakes4real: 8:58am On May 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros we don't need them ...if they had done what needed to be done then we won't be here

Stop blaming everyone, but yourselves for everything -- it is not cool at all.
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2020
What do you want Buhari to do? Sack them?
Re: NNPC Is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
llakes4real:

Stop blaming everyone, but yourselves for everything -- it is not cool at all.
How did I not blame igbos ...this Yoruba boy abi were u come from leave me alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissioned Second Niger Bridge. (throw Back Pic) / Restructure. Buhari Right In Referring Issue To NASS. / Unless We Work Together We Will Suffer Buhari Tells Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.