Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement (519 Views)

Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta / BBNaija's Uriel Slams Troll Who Said She's Still Begging For Endorsement And Car / Tobi And Cee-C Become Amstel Malta's Brand Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement by boluwatife22: 4:12pm On May 18, 2020
Lol, Nkechi Blessing is begging Amstel Malta for endorsement and she implies she isn't even ashamed of it.

Buying a can of the drink and seriously posing with it, like something you see in ADs, the actress begged her followers to tag the brand as she says that's how to shoot a shot. Full gist here;

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/05/nkechi-blessing-low-key-begs-amstel.html

Re: Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement by Oluromantic: 4:14pm On May 18, 2020
I don't hate any human made by God, but I dislike everything about this girl. All the aura around her shows some Raz, local and insensitive girl who's lucky to have big bombom that opens way for her and she's gat no caution in flaunting it unnecessarily. There are lots of busty and shapy Yoruba actresses who allow their features do the talking for them. But this one's notice-me habit pass her features.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy With A London-based Makeup Artist / Reasons Bbnaija Khafi's Brother Was Killed (video) / “I Am Going For Big Brother Next Year” – Singer, Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.