Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) (5008 Views)

Brand New 2021 Toyota Hilux Adventure V6 Available For Sale N33m / Brand New 2021 Toyota Landcruiser Gx.r ✅ / This Is The All-new 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Ravon: 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
- Elegant Design Meets Cutting-Edge Tech and Comfort
- Available Star GazeTM Fixed Panoramic Glass Roof with Frost Control
- Available 12.3-inch multimedia touchscreen
- TNGA-K Platform for Greater Driving Refinement
- Hybrid Powertrain Standard
- Standard Electronic On-Demand AWD
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0)

With a striking new debut, Toyota is breaking the sameness barrier in the midsize two-row crossover utility vehicle (CUV) category. The all-new 2021 Venza delivers an intuitive driving experience with smooth acceleration, predictable handling, and low noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH), all wrapped in a sophisticated design.

The all-new 2021 Venza comes equipped exclusively with the Toyota Hybrid System II powertrain and advanced Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive. Along with comfortable urban and highway performance, Venza is expected to have impressive fuel efficiency, with a preliminary manufacturer-estimated 40 MPG combined fuel economy in LE trim.

The 2021 Venza, which arrives in Toyota dealerships this summer, is built around a version of the Toyota New Global Architecture K platform that underpins some of the company’s sedans and crossovers. As such, Venza delivers the best of both worlds: sedan-like driving comfort and CUV versatility.

The 2021 Venza offers ample room for five in a highly manoeuvrable package. A host of tech-focused features are available, including a 12.3-inch touchscreen display with nine JBL speakers, 7-inch multi-information display (MID), digital rear-view mirror, and 10-inch colour Head-Up Display. Other available features include a Star GazeTM fixed panoramic glass roof, a first-ever for Toyota, and heated and ventilated front seats that set the stage for true, graceful grand touring.

In addition to exemplary collision protection provided by the TNGA-K platform (projected to achieve top NHTSA safety ratings), the 2021 Venza comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0), a comprehensive suite of active safety systems that includes:

- Pre-Collision System with Daytime/Low-Light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection, plus Daytime Bicycle Detection (PCS)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)

Pre-Collision System with Daytime/Low-Light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection, plus Daytime Bicycle Detection, offers automatic braking capability should the driver not react in time in an emergency situation. Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) is standard on all grades, while XLE and Limited add Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking (PA w/AB).

Toyota Audio on the Big Screen

The 2021 Venza offers cutting edge entertainment and connectivity through intuitive and versatile Toyota audio systems. Audio Plus is standard on LE and XLE and includes an 8-inch touchscreen. Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL is optional on XLE and standard on Limited and features a stunning 12.3-inch touchscreen display with controls that can be switched between the driver or front passenger operation.

In addition to AM/FM radio, Toyota audio systems serve up a full roster of connectivity tech, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa compatibility, Bluetooth wireless technology, and more. Apple CarPlay includes access to Siri, while Android Auto users can access Google Assistant.

All Venza grades come with SiriusXM All-Access 3-month trial Satellite Radio and HD Radio along with Toyota Remote Services trial subscriptions. Available dynamic navigation features enhanced 2D landmark display, land guidance display, and freeway exit display. All Venza models will come equipped with Toyota Safety Connect with a one-year trial subscription.

The standard 6-speaker audio with 4-channel amplifier provides clean, powerful sound for all types of music. Fervent music lovers will want the sonically gorgeous JBL Premium Audio System with 9 speakers, including a rear subwoofer, powered by a 12-channel, 1,200-watt amp – the most powerful system launched in a Toyota to date. It was designed exclusively for Venza with unique speaker architecture and tuned to the specific cabin space.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/18/meet-the-all-new-2021-toyota-venza-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Ravon: 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Ravon: 4:26pm On May 18, 2020
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by dalongjnr: 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
One of a kind car!
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
Na electric
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by lexyking(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
I'm not a fan of Toyota, but for this Design, I wouldn't mind getting it

4 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Rayd502(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
Lovely Car...I thought Venza was discontinued.

12 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by inedujac: 4:53pm On May 18, 2020
Boiz go do all imaginable tinx just to handle this gwogwoni.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
The design looks good, similar to the Jaguar F-Pace.

What's the price range?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Jmk9292(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2020
Stunning design...... An improved interior I must say is what captures my interest the more.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Trustme2(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Zendinho(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
I turst our politicians....

I have been wondering why are the political leaders so heartless, clueless and merciless with the monies allocated to feed the Poorest Of the Poor (AKA P.O.P)

I have understand now, this is where all the COVID 19 stolen funds will be channeled into.

Sometimes I wonder what's the fate of millions of unemployed graduates littered across the whole country?.

...#ONLY GOD#......
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
We are still in 2020
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
God
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by SocialJustice: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Toyota will burst everywhere with this car. Impressive design.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Omoh see ride
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
My future ride damn shocked shocked
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Kenmatt(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
Gosh! I think I like this car.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by revilomichaels(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
The ride is good but it’s a most the same thing with Lexus 350 in the front design and looks like back of range rover 2020 behind.

I loved venza for one thing, it was different
Anyways, it’s a great car and cool design

1 Like

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Frankwest77(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
I thought Toyota ended production of their Venza line in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by terrezo2002(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
What about 2022? Toyota is now faster than time.

1 Like

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Elevation(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
The car looks nice, very good car for evangelism.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Nettybrown(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2020
I wonder what cars will look like in the next 10 - 20 years to come.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by FEGNO: 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
The Venza production line was discontinued by Toyota 2015 circa for low sales. It may suprise Nigerians especially with the car seen a "big car " over there but in the U.S it was not a commercial success and was outsold by the Ford Edge. Its sale was abysmally low and it was hard to see a future for it hence its closure as a product line.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by alezzy13: 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Lol. Looks like a crossmatch between the latest Highlander and lexus
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by mejai(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
Toyota and plastic enhancement grin
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by newride: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
Fantabulous
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by jodeci(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
I thought venza production is rested.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2020
This car teck o...
Make girls safeguard themselves o because some boys go vex dey find people for sacrifice now o...

Just a joke but this car is seriously dope
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by leomarz007: 9:43pm On May 18, 2020
@OP answer your people as everyone is thought(ing) toyota venza production was put to a halt.
nice interior and dashboard would be a sight @ night cruise...imma a lover of vintage cars though.
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by mytime24(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2020
Cool ride fr ladies embarassed
Re: Meet The All-new 2021 Toyota Venza (photos) by Rickmann: 10:26pm On May 18, 2020
Ravon:
What do you think?

The interior is an unrivaled state of the art tech

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volkswagen LT45 Bus and Ford Bus (Long Chasis) / Neatly Used Toyota Corolla Bank Type For Sale (pictures) / Nice Fairly Used Jetta/bora For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.